• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Inside Your Trailer

E
Oct 21, 2008
flat lander MN
we were going to do a amp but decided it was not worth the extra battery it would use up.
I was surprised how good the PIONEER AVH-P3400BH with 2 6x9and 2 6in sounds.figured we would be watching more movies and cam downloads than anything.

only thing that was a pain was the emergency brake wire had to have a switch u flick on and off to watch movies on player screen. but they still show up on big screen. but prob wont always have the big tv on so had to do the safty switch by pass

S

suitcase

Nov 9, 2008
In the great part of OR.
What brand of trail is this, did all the goodies come with the trailer?

Heater is in front cabinet, beside the amps, CD/MP3 player and converter.

DSC00562.jpg

Ducting runs along roof, with 3 vents distributing heat and ventilation along the trailer.

The front cabinet in the nose has one vent plumbed into it, works great to dry gloves, pants, boot liners, whatever.

DSC00563.jpg

The bottom of that cabinet is expanded mesh, for airflow.

DSC00564.jpg

As long as you don't jam it full and allow airflow, it dries stuff out rather quickly.

wiseguy

Lifetime Membership
Oct 29, 2009
That looks like it should work pretty good. Do you have a power converter?

Yeah, I've got a 1700w inverter, dual batteries, solar panel, 110 chargers for the batteries, an automatic transfer switch and an external RV plug in. All nicely tucked under the bench in the nose of the trailer.

IMGP2158.jpg IMGP2159.jpg IMGP2160.jpg IMGP2161.jpg IMGP2162.jpg

lucasMX358

Lifetime Membership
Feb 28, 2009
Dickinson, ND
look up "Pit Posse" i found heltment racks, goggle rack and oil/coolant racks, thats what i ended up going with, seem good quality, everythign is spend that i looked at so got these instead

J

Jordo

Nov 3, 2009
Stillwater,MN
Yeah, I've got a 1700w inverter, dual batteries, solar panel, 110 chargers for the batteries, an automatic transfer switch and an external RV plug in. All nicely tucked under the bench in the nose of the trailer.

Wow you put in alot more time(or your just way smarter then me and understands how everything works, which I don't) on what is all that stuff and how does it work with each other, and how is it used in your trailer? if thats not to much to ask?

wiseguy

Lifetime Membership
Oct 29, 2009
Wow you put in alot more time(or your just way smarter then me and understands how everything works, which I don't) on what is all that stuff and how does it work with each other, and how is it used in your trailer? if thats not to much to ask?

I use the inverter for the lights in the trailer (110v 150w Halogens), the TV and the air compressor. I have a remote switch mounted by the door, so you don't need access to the inverter to turn it on. I run two 12v deep cycle batteries. The 2 c-tek chargers mounted on the wall are to charge the batteries when the trailer is plugged in. I also have it set up that I can charge a battery on a machine if need be with either one of the chargers. The automatic transfer switch, switches the power from the inverter to outside 110v automatically when the trailer is plugged in. The solar panel is just to keep the batteries topped up when the trailer is sitting. The big red switch in the middle is to switch between the 2 batteries or shut them off. Doing a little more work to the trailer right now, adding another 34,000btu RV furnace, painted the big shelf with bedliner, adding some more glides, putting in some e-track on the floor and adding another helmet rack.

IMGP1808.jpg IMGP1807.jpg

J

Jordo

Nov 3, 2009
Stillwater,MN
Im looking for more like a picnic table set up that folds up! some place where we can play cards and drink beer.

94fordguy

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yakima, Wa.
Im looking for more like a picnic table set up that folds up! some place where we can play cards and drink beer.

Why not just go down to Costco and by yourself a folding table and/or chairs... I love my Costco folding chairs and they store nicely out of the way when not in use! Then you can take them outside the trailer if you want to also...

J

Jordo

Nov 3, 2009
Stillwater,MN
Why not just go down to Costco and by yourself a folding table and/or chairs... I love my Costco folding chairs and they store nicely out of the way when not in use! Then you can take them outside the trailer if you want to also...

Just really not what I'm looking for with a card table. Plus then I would have to find away to strap that **** up.

turbolover

Enduring the heat till Braap Season
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Rigby, Idaho

I have an actual fold up picnic table in my trailer. It rides on the passenger side fender. I made some brackets and it is held in place with 2 bungee cords. Has traveled to Wyoming several times, Texas and several trips to MT and hasn't moved once.
I'll see if I can get some pictures tomorrow.

I also found some awesome Accessories for hooks and storage this weekend.

Elfa Products. Check em out at www.containerstore.com Look for the Elfa brand products.

Particularly this link. The rail and hook system on the right hand side.
http://viewer.zmags.com/publication/bd57f6aa#/bd57f6aa/28

They have a rail that can screw to your trailer wall and then you ad different accessories to it.
Everything from small and big hooks to broom holders and even sliding drawers and shelves.
And if you get em now they have free shipping

Last edited:
J

Jordo

Nov 3, 2009
Stillwater,MN
Well almost done with Upgrades on the trailer for this season. I'll have Pictures soon but I have made a Helmet and coat Rack combined, installed a stereo with 4 speakers and 1 sub, then installed a Suburban Furnace, gas cans and Racks, Spare tire holder, and a Wall mounted 26 in Tv with blu-ray player. Pictures coming soon.

Oh and booze rack!

turbolover

Enduring the heat till Braap Season
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Jul 4, 2001
Rigby, Idaho
here ya go Jordo

I finally got some time to take pictures of the inside of my trailer.

Fold up picnic table mounted on the wall.

2013-01-01_10-22-19_134.jpg

Kind of dark but you can see how it rides on the fender well.

2012-12-25_16-05-42_919.jpg

2013-01-01_10-22-37_811.jpg

Two rubber bungies hold it in place against the wall. Takes 5 minutes to pull it down and have a setup picnic table.

Elfa mounting bar with broom holder, 2 yard equipment holders and mesh bag and 3 coat hooks.

2013-01-01_10-23-28_684.jpg

2013-01-01_10-23-50_421.jpg

shorter Elfa bar with coat hooks

2013-01-01_10-23-58_121.jpg

2013-01-01_10-24-15_195.jpg

These Elfa mounting bars come with predrilled holes in them. I just pulled some screws out of the wall and put them back in through the holes in the bar. Popped the accessories in them and voila. I am not sure this is exactly where they will end up but I finally had a chance to play around with this stuff and try it out. I took these pictures during our campout during New Years. Thats why you see the sleeping bags and cots

onepicknick

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Decided to share my trailer but remember I do foam insulation and bedliner the trailer is 2" foam and the whole inside is bed-lining. The heater is a 30,000 btu and will run on the batteries for 5 day's so I plug the trailer in when I get home.
The BBQ is for the day's we go somewhere we can't get something to eat it has two 28gal fuel tanks I piped the heat to go through the cabinets for the boots and gloves and what ever else. never bring my stuff in to dry it out I keep the trailer about 50 then when we ride crank it to 70.

DSCN0499.jpg DSCN0501.jpg DSCN0502.jpg DSCN0503.jpg DSCN0504.jpg DSCN0506.jpg DSCN0507.jpg

Premium Features