• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

04 king cat part out

S
Nov 29, 2007
North Idaho
I have a 04 king cat complete sled, bulk head and front half stock tunnel is damaged. Has a vanamburg rear tunnel section and double pass cooler. This chassis has a ub 1150 motor in it fresh less than 350 miles, with supream tool billet spider and outer cover, team rapid secondary, 162x16x2.5 3.0 pitch track. Diamond s red and black hood. Clear gas tank with polished cr billet cap. It has a cr steering post and fly risers. Full drive train and chaincase. Red and black boss seat. I will sell everything off this sled, so if you need something shoot me a pm. I do have some of the bigger items listed above in other threads on here. Open to all resonable offers.

1150.jpg

Last edited:
S
Nov 29, 2007
North Idaho
Still have a lot of stuff left drive train secondary clutch clear gas tank front spindles and a arm chain case complete vanamburge rear tunnel sectionl and cr high capacity cooler other things as well let me know what you need just taking up space needs to go.

Premium Features