• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Surf Report

Kid Rock

Premium Member
Dec 2, 2007
Steamboat Lake, CO
swells 2-4' here at Camp Pendleton's Del Mar Beach Jetty. 6 tanks went by my campsite at 6 AM. Not something you see everyday in CO.

Today a surf board, next week a sled. Carpe Diem!

CIMG00281.jpg

aphoric

Lifetime Membership
Mar 18, 2011
Centennial, CO
Showing up to Monday formation with a cast on your leg that you broke surfing results in being on the receiving end of a lot of ****.

Kid Rock

Premium Member
Dec 2, 2007
Steamboat Lake, CO
nope, running the synthetic. supposedly 50K before i need another change. not sure i believe that but truckasauras was dialed in with the double wide on her back. Pulls hard up the hills, reminds me of the turbo sleds, everyone else is slowing down and i am speeding up...

Kid Rock

Premium Member
Dec 2, 2007
Steamboat Lake, CO
membership has its privledges...gulf war vet. however, i dont reccommend spending 13 weeks on parris island just so you can camp on the left coast....

W
Dec 16, 2009
membership has its privledges...gulf war vet. however, i dont reccommend spending 13 weeks on parris island just so you can camp on the left coast....

haha.. that's prime realestate. I've driven by it a few times. I'll stick to the Oceanside beaches with the rest of the civilians.

Premium Features