• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Snowest Silber Pro Group Buy

gunnerthesnowman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Red Deer , Alberta
Just got off the phone with Justin and he is on board and ready to take deposits! Heres how this is gonna go:

1.You will call Justin and mention you are apart of the "snowest group buy" and send him your deposit.
2. Justin will be "filing" us all away into a group buy folder.
3. Justin will be periodically popping into the thread and giving us updates as to how many deposits he has.
4. justins snowcheck ends in july so thats when we will have the finalized discount we will be recieving.

no problem! you missed it :face-icon-small-win

So you got a couple weeks still!:face-icon-small-hap

OK , snow check ends end of July , so book on $4000 Max and a max of 30% of that if he gets a group of 75 , so $2800 .
So $500 nonrefundable done , we is the rest due ??? , and we will the kit be ready to ship out ??

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
OK , snow check ends end of July , so book on $4000 Max and a max of 30% of that if he gets a group of 75 , so $2800 .
So $500 nonrefundable done , we is the rest due ??? , and we will the kit be ready to ship out ??

The rest is due in the fall! And the kit will ship once payment is received in full!

Ephratafarmer

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Ephrata, Wa

I believe the cost for a 30 percent discount, would be $3,220.00. My understanding was the base price the discount was taken off of was $4,600. But I hope your right and I'm wrong!!

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
I believe the cost for a 30 percent discount, would be $3,220.00. My understanding was the base price the discount was taken off of was $4,600. But I hope your right and I'm wrong!!

Ephratafarmer you are correct

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
Are these adjustable or pump gas, more details please.

Kjp

adjustable! just add the weight.

Justin has it set for elevation/fuel/clutch weight/pounds of boost
91 octane
100ll
110 race
Predetermined settings

gunnerthesnowman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Red Deer , Alberta
BD 8psi, Sibler 11 psi. BD sled also had the newer digital timing key which seems to really help with off boost throttle response.

Ya ,aready have a turboed apex , snow checked a pro for tree boondocking , kit would have to have good low end throttle response or i will leave it stock , i will call and find out more about kit next week .

T

TurboMatt

Mar 23, 2008
Ya ,aready have a turboed apex , snow checked a pro for tree boondocking , kit would have to have good low end throttle response or i will leave it stock , i will call and find out more about kit next week .

You will never ride your Apex again after riding the pro with a turbo!

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
So what is the current count total? How many are on the fence waiting for the price to get down to $3220?

I'd love to pull the trigger on one of these kits, but couldn't talk the wife into it. She said I gotta build a big shop first. Gotta love that logic. Ha Ha

AndrettiDog

Lifetime Membership
Dec 23, 2007
Colorado
I'd like to know what the count is for people that are in too.

A big question on my side. I want a pump gas setup, but how does 10% ethanol play into this? I was able to run 10% ethanol with my non-ethanol plug all year just fine.

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
Total count as of today is 0.

No deposits have shown up, alot of calls and emails though.

gmustangt

Lifetime Membership
Aug 10, 2009
TherEs all these guys saying " If it gets to the 20% I'm in"
Well the guys that are saying that are gonna help get it there!!
We all gotta help eachother with the group buy.
Also justin said he will be updating us periodically.

jdtech65

Lifetime Membership
Oct 10, 2008
Northwest IA
Does the kit come with the intercooler and fan? If it doesn't how much additional is that? I assume you would want to run the intercooler to lower your charge air temps and that its gonna make a pretty substantial difference on the charge air temps over the cold air intake.

Premium Features