• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pro Ride Accesorries @ Sled Solutions

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Carry ALL PICS???

Will you have a booth at Novi?

I've looked and don't have any pictures of the CA on Chris's sleds. I have tons on the M sleds but nothing from last year. I'll get them up as soon as I can, my sled should be showing up in the next week so I will mount one up.

Yes, we have a 20 x 20 space at Novi, you going to be there?

WyoPro

Lifetime Membership
Sep 19, 2008
Laramie, WY
so if your worried about the look of a weld, your not planning on using the bumper for what its made for (tree bashing) keep the stocker then. Gotta love those people who put every avalible after market shiny object on there sled and stand around and talk about how good it looks or go up and down a hill on a wide open face. The bumper looks great keep up the good work guys. i'll be getting one for sure and run it thru the bush i might add.

I'm no welder but the "look" of a weld is directly related to the quality. How is was produced and actually penetrated/filled the metal being welded.

That being said the weld in the pictures with the Assault (hard to tell because it's a picture, not in your hands) looks very uniform and that's what it's all about!

If you don't care about welding go have some 10th grade shop class build you a bumper for a project and throw some bird crap on it....ARRRCCCCCCCCC....

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Any carry-alls for the pro taper yet?

The mini fits well.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Solutions bag.jpg Solutions 2.jpg

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Here are some pics of the std Carryall

It went on very well and secure, turned the steering lock to lock and no clearance issues.

Without the Polaris grab strap... It would not strap well though.

I'm sure that Paul will come out with a more custom strap system though.

Nice bags!! :thumb:

attachment.php

attachment.php

std carrryall frt.jpg std Carryall.jpg

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
Here are some pics of the std Carryall

It went on very well and secure, turned the steering lock to lock and no clearance issues.

Without the Polaris grab strap... It would not strap well though.

I'm sure that Paul will come out with a more custom strap system though.

Nice bags!! :thumb:

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks Eric!

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
How about some better pics (outside & inside) of the under seat bag. I'm thinking 'bout buying one, but I haven't seen one in person or some decent pics. Anyone??? Reviews???

Sled Solutions

SnoWest Forums Sponsor
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 3, 2007
Traverse City, MI
www.sledsolutions.com
WRP Tuff Boards are done and ready!

http://www.sledsolutions.com/store/product_info.php?cPath=164_168_191&products_id=692

PO-RB-PR1111-BKjpeg.jpg

Are the Airframe boards, and the SPG lightweight seat w/bag, for the Pro, shipping yet?

Not yet.

Any pix of air frame boards actually on a Pro?

Haven't received any yet.

How about some better pics (outside & inside) of the under seat bag. I'm thinking 'bout buying one, but I haven't seen one in person or some decent pics. Anyone??? Reviews???

They are very nice, there is nothing special about the inside it's just one open cavity. The only picture I have is the one in this thread. Once my sled arrives I'll throw one on and take a couple more pictures.

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
I'm talking about the one that fits up under the seat (similar to the polaris bag). Not the one that holds the shovel that fits rearward of the seat.

JoBoo

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Champaign, IL
here are a few pics of the skinz underseat bag. It holds more then I thought. I have my snobunje rattler, rope, snowbunje tow kit, saw, and leatherman all in there right now. and there is still some space. It has zippers on the back and both sides. The zipper on the back isn't real convenient to open since the zipper tab sits behind the seat post when closed. I'm not sure how easy it will be getting rattler in and out of the side zippers yet, it will fit just not sure how easy with the rest of the stuff in there.

I would like to see pics of the skinz tunnel pak and powderpak if anyone has them.

DSC09280.jpg DSC09282.jpg DSC09283.jpg DSC09284.jpg

Premium Features