• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

208 productions-"A Calculated Risk" 2009 Teaser

Koog57

Lifetime Membership
Apr 16, 2008
Donnelly, Idaho
I loved the music, don't change it a bit. Go big or go home, the same goes for the music. Let me know when the snow show in Spokane is and I'll be there. By the way..I got my name on a video cover finally :D

I'll go bigger for you next winter.....

A
Nov 27, 2007
McCall Idaho
Nice! Looking forward to picking up a copy - August right? Was the ramp hit from Tamarack? Think I have some POV footy from Dave of that or did you get that already?

sarah, dave took quite abit of stuff i think, i didnt get but would love it lol.

he was saying he was going to try to get a copy for me but i havnt heard from him

A
Nov 27, 2007
McCall Idaho
yea i plan on going up to spokane on the 19th.

Anyone who would like to be notified by email when the dvd is ready to ship, please send me a pm or post right here if you want, your name and email. thanks

A
Nov 27, 2007
McCall Idaho
UPDATE​

The Film is now in duplication, with a possible realease of the first week of august, if not then the beggining of the second week.

Runtime is 45 min +bonus for a total of over an hour long.

The website is very close, but no word on an exact date right now,

so if it is not up and running by the release date, All I can do is ship you a dvd, after recieving cahs in the cash or money order in the mail,

I appologize for the inconvienence.

Or order the film through sledsolutions.com

They will have a shipment sent out to them when they arrive

Thanks​

Premium Features