• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Can't find the trailer that meets all your needs?

Trashy

⚙️
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2003
Sherwood Park, Ab, Canada
Looks great :cool: good job what does something run like that in materials?

It was still close to $4K, not counting labour obviously... I went a little overboard on a few things like the axle/brakes and all the LED lighting; the paint added a fair bit too in both $$$ and labour compared to buying the pre-painted white aluminum skin, but I wanted it to match my truck... :)
The interior is still in progress, it is insulated and is getting a furnace & cabinets, will post pics once I get it somewhat finished.

A
Nov 26, 2007
Heyburn Idaho
It was still close to $4K, not counting labour obviously... I went a little overboard on a few things like the axle/brakes and all the LED lighting; the paint added a fair bit too in both $$$ and labour compared to buying the pre-painted white aluminum skin, but I wanted it to match my truck... :)
The interior is still in progress, it is insulated and is getting a furnace & cabinets, will post pics once I get it somewhat finished.

Looking forward to the finished pic's and like ya said its just the way ya want :cool:

Trashy

⚙️
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2003
Looks like a nice rig, pretty light too considering how well it is built. Where do you buy the aluminum skin and how much is it?

It's only 14 feet long including the hitch... and under 7' high, so that helps keep the weight down. I got all the aluminum from Russell Metals in Edmonton, but if you don't mind white you can get them already pre-painted and cut to size from other sources.

Last edited:

Snodawg

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Selah, WA
Just curious? But how do you get your sled in your trailer if it's only 7" high. I'm sure this cuts down on weight and wind resistance, but isn't it a little tight? Just kidding, nice job on the trailer.

Trashy

⚙️
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Dec 10, 2003
Got some more work done...

DCFN0010.jpg

The beginning of some cabinets.

Premium Features