• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Let's see your rigs!!!

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
S
Nov 26, 2007
FU
My Truck with my ride in/out cabin

DSC00421.jpg

N

NDflatlander

Nov 21, 2007
Jamestown, ND
My new rig: 07 Avalanche LTZ w/ 5.3, I've only had it for a month. I figure about 6 months until I'm out of warranty. I'll be shopping for a programmer and a few upgrades at that point.

Avy1.jpg Avy2.jpg

M
Feb 6, 2008
Draper, UT
Please tell me the tow rig has a strait axle in it sswim...?

lol love the ridiculous dropped cross member up front with dual shocks then the 2 foot drop hitch again with double shocks.. must really need em for that extreme pavement pounder :)

just messin around, don't take it seriously

Last edited:
S

SSWIM

Nov 19, 2001
Grand Junction, Colorado
lol love the ridiculous dropped cross member up front with dual shocks then the 2 foot drop hitch again with double shocks.. must really need em for that extreme pavement pounder :)

just messin around, don't take it seriously

No offense taken at all. It is for looks and that is it. To each his own. LOL. Take it off road. Forget it. Pain in the neck to keep clean. Off road fun is what the JK is for. Yea, it is built.

010-1.jpg

Ouray014.jpg

Cheers, Sam

Last edited:
G
Nov 14, 2004
North Idaho
nice rigs guys, keep 'em coming. ( I have none at work )

Gixxer96 I see trac bars, are you pulling with that thing ?

I've got a two place trailer I sometimes pull and a 8 1/2 camper I use in the summer.
Hopefully the traction bars help keep the 1/2 ton axle under it:)
I put 3/4 leafs, torsion bars and 4.56 gears in it also.

Monty

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Wet Coast
No offense taken at all. It is for looks and that is it. To each his own. LOL. Take it off road. Forget it. Pain in the neck to keep clean. Off road fun is what the JK is for. Yea, it is built.

010-1.jpg

Ouray014.jpg

Cheers, Sam

Saweet lookin jeep man, I'd love to have a dedicated trail rig like that, what's done to it.

Premium Features