• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

rear axle change

W
Dec 1, 2007
paul,Idaho
I was wondering what it would take to remove the outside wheels on the rear axle and move them to the inside and maybe take out one extra wheel. Can this be done or do you have to buy a kit of some sort. if you have any suggestions please let me know.. thanks

S
Jun 17, 2008
Gilbert, MN
On my Rev Xp, I bought the 2-wheel kit from Holz Racing and 2 billet wheels from Mountain Addiction. It cost about $200 and less than 1 hour in the garage to do the job. I love the results.

Before_almost_after 023.jpg

C
Nov 26, 2007
castlegar bc
I did mine the other day and it looks really good. Cut the axle and moved the track adjustment blocks to the inside and it looks just like the holz one only $75 cheaper!

Chaz

h-d2

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Omaha,Ne
2-wheel kit

I have a axle out of a 04 rev,would i be able to use that and cut it down to 9 inches?Is it the same diameter?

S

sleddinhusker

Nov 26, 2007
Arnold, NE
apsserver.arnold.k12.ne.us
I did mine the other day and it looks really good. Cut the axle and moved the track adjustment blocks to the inside and it looks just like the holz one only $75 cheaper!

Chaz

Chaz, any pics? How long did it take you? Any specifics would be great. Is it just like what brokenbones4 did in the other thread? I am going to try something next weekend with mine.

Premium Features