• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Black smoke.........

440dart

Jan 5, 2008
montana
i wonder if prius owners bag on eachother:confused its all going to come to an end sooner or later "damn'ed if you do,damn'ed if you dont" were all going going to loose some aspects of our sports to the greenies its sad to say. it will come around to bite them in the *** somehow look at the skiers that wanted sleds banned in certian areas, now there in the same boat as us snowesters.

not going to lie i smoke people out i do it when i feel its nessary rideing my *** giveing them fair warning first of course, or the duche lance armstrong bikers that think they can ride down 70mph on the highway itself not on the shoulder very common around here law enforcement wont do a thing

G

Good to Go

Banned
Nov 21, 2007
North Bend, WA
Three pages in, I had a headache... wow.

banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif
banghead.gif

D
Oct 28, 2009
oh man you are so full of ****... all these chips programmer to help power and FUEL MILEAGE i get 32 mpg on my 08 duramax it has twin turbo with staged turbo with 70mm turbo with smoke stacked im only 21 year old and it is about ecomony cuz obama suck ***!! stupid black people anyways if you keep complain about that then go F*** off you stupid old school people what wrong with you all old guys im F***ing diesel mechical for almost 4 year

440dart

Jan 5, 2008
montana
ummm i dont think anybody knows what your talking about you sound very simular to the hillbilly guy in waterboy maybe re type that

D
Nov 27, 2007
oh man you are so full of ****... all these chips programmer to help power and FUEL MILEAGE i get 32 mpg on my 08 duramax it has twin turbo with staged turbo with 70mm turbo with smoke stacked im only 21 year old and it is about ecomony cuz obama suck ***!! stupid black people anyways if you keep complain about that then go F*** off you stupid old school people what wrong with you all old guys im F***ing diesel mechical for almost 4 year
What sort of drive pressure with that setup? Is the primary gated to the hotpipe or atmosphere?

C
Nov 26, 2007
Kootenays!

Im going to leave most of this along, as you said it best with your "im only 21 and dumb as balls" line there. But 32mpg will never, has never, and wont ever happen. Lay off the pipe, or the gin and guava juice you stole out of your parents liquor cabinet, whatever it is and come to reality son.
Even if you idled that truck in your parents driveway all afternoon you couldnt muster up 32mpg.

Oh and by the way, was too busy laughing at the rest of your bs to comment on the other part. 21, and your a "diesel mechanical" for 4 years? So... the say you rolled out of high school you became a diesel tech? Next time leave the numbers for the big kids to talk about...

Last edited:
W

whittaker727

Nov 26, 2007
Naples, Id
Coxy ~ He's using the metric system while doing his math, can you convert that for me? I'll agree though, because my 08 is set up pretty well and only runs 23 mpg on a day when I baby it.

M
Feb 6, 2008
Draper, UT

AndHereWeGo.gif

how often do you see a diesel know it all, racist, and someone that talks shat about older guys in the same post? :eek:

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC

Samuel-Jackson-English-Do-You-Speak-it.gif

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Wow...first time I've read this thread.
This thread has an eerie resemblence to the loud pipes threads.

The guys with desiels that smoke a lot, the only reason they are smoking that much is because they took out there catalitic converter, which is illegal, but cops don't really do anything about it.

Some trucks didn't come with one.

That is fricken STUPID...and there are a LOT of vid links on the side of the page that are just as stupid. LMFAO. And read the comments.

What's the latest with the natural gas projects?

Wheel House Motorsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
SW MT
I will kick in just cuz I can, and now that I have been running a diesel truck for a bit. Mine is a manual with a crappy chip my buddy let me have( cuz it makes dick for power and ate his auto tranny) If I dont mash on the thing at low RPM mine does nothing but a tiny haze, if I lay into it just right, the road dissapears, I honestly try most of the time to keep the smoke to a minum, its annoying to everyone else when you cant see, it just gives a bad rep to diesels(and sledders as my sleds are almost always with me) I definately like to play around now and then, and its kinda like having a horn thats more annoying. I try to resist for the sake of not looking like an idiot.. but to echo some comments, if you want to ride your bike in the middle of a two lane road with no shoulders and go WAY under the speed limit(and sometimes 2-3 people wide) prepare to struggle to find the road. I understand riding your bike, I did it two, but DONT ride in the middle of the lanes, your not really going that fast, and NEVER ride side by side, those 2 things really piss me off. I like to see if I can get the side of the sled deck over there backs then as well. Ill admit, most of this is just me hating people riding bikes in the middle of the road, im usually way to nice and just wait around for them.

Premium Features