• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I need information on the lightning pro turbo kit

B
Jan 2, 2008
Gooding Idaho
I bought a used 03 rx-1 with the lighting pro turbo kit and it worked good last year but I wanted more so i am putting in the je 9.1 pistons and corrillo rods and i have hopes of running around 24 psi of boost but dynotech says i need to change the carb. hood. Dose anyone have any contact information for lighting pro? And can anyone give me some input on this kit?

G
Dec 19, 2007
Surrounded by Dumbacrat's
I bought a used 03 rx-1 with the lighting pro turbo kit and it worked good last year but I wanted more so i am putting in the je 9.1 pistons and corrillo rods and i have hopes of running around 24 psi of boost but dynotech says i need to change the carb. hood. Dose anyone have any contact information for lighting pro? And can anyone give me some input on this kit?

Give Bob Flores a call @ 231-632-6669, He is in Traverse City Mi & he has a larger turbo on his RX plus spray...... It's a Totally wicked setup!!!!!!!!!!

T

turbo pro

Dec 19, 2010
i have a 2003 rx1 with a lighting pro turbo and for that much boost u do need another carb

Premium Features