• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TRYGSTAD MOTORSPORTS DEALER NETWORK

Thread Rating
1.00 star(s)

dave@trygstadmotorsports

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2012
www.trygstad-motorsports.com
We are proud to announce that there are as of now 36 SKI DOO/BRP dealers that are marketing and installing are line of products, along with 7 independent performance shops, We have them located all across the US and Canada.

They have all installed our highly successful 872 Etec Big Bore packages which have been in production for 4 years now with huge numbers on the snow! A select number of these dealers will accept appointments for traveling customers to get this package installed and setup for there favorite riding areas.

We have a large number of these great performing vehicles out with 3-4000 miles on them, Summit Models!!

We have many clutching packages available for this package along with some of the finest aftermarket companies also providing setups at this time.

This proven 872 package is the ultimate sleeper package with no visual changes noticeable and level of performance off the map! Just do not let it idle to long next to a stocker with the handlebars not shaking it gives them away everytime! Silky smooth running!

A select few of our dealers will be offering the new 2015 models to snow check with the 872 packages already installed.

Give us a call for a dealer in your desired location and try a demo 872 for yourself, We have found this to be the best way to market our proven line of Ski Doo products!

More great products and news coming soon!

Dave Trygstad
507-281-3545
http://trygstad-motorsports.com

Your Leader in Rotax Performance and Development!

Thayne Wyoming just had there Drag Races over the past weekend ,
Congrats go out to the Star Valley Boys again on there dominating
performance with there shop 872 Etec build!

kevinm7

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2010
Spring Creek, NV
No complaints from this guy. I love my new engine. It is beginning to really come to life now that I have hit the 100 mile mark. It keeps getting stronger and takes whatever I want to throw at it, so far. Now to get the clutching dialed. It's close, but I think the stronger the engine gets, the more I will have to tinker. Thanks Dave!!

Oh, and the 860 in my signature is running VERY strong as well.

M
Apr 19, 2010
i thought the 872 package was already one of the cheaper deals you could buy for what you can get in a kit.i cant see any discounts happening when dave cant keep them on the shelve long enough to put a sale on.

T

tukernater

Nov 4, 2009
BC
Thanks Dave once again Top notch service I guess I know what mountainhigh and I will be doing this weekend.It just arrived .Cheers

kevinm7

Lifetime Membership
Dec 6, 2010
Spring Creek, NV
Thanks Dave once again Top notch service I guess I know what mountainhigh and I will be doing this weekend.It just arrived .Cheers
Awesome man. Just take Dave's advice and take it easy on the engine at first. You will be a happy man. My sled likes one jet size higher on each side from what Dave recommended. Just an FYI

T

tukernater

Nov 4, 2009
BC
Awesome man. Just take Dave's advice and take it easy on the engine at first. You will be a happy man. My sled likes one jet size higher on each side from what Dave recommended. Just an FYI
Thanks:face-icon-small-coo. He is great to deal with and congrats on your 872 I've got a few buddies running them (6) with big smiles Now it my turn to smile Lol

M
Apr 19, 2010
dave has got to take some holidays doesnt matter where you go now someone is riding an 872 it spreading like a disease.thanks again
dave the new updates are night and day over my old motor.

dave@trygstadmotorsports

Premium Member
Oct 20, 2012
www.trygstad-motorsports.com
thayne drags

Good to hear your motors did very well in Thayne. I wouldn't have expected them to perform any less than dominating the field.

DPG

Yes there was a few upset at the event in thayne, Wait till we get to the RMSHA circuit races, At this time there are 9 sponsored 872's in the field!!
More to come!
Dave Trygstad

hivoltagesledhead

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Nakusp, BC
Would you like to sponsor me, Dave? No particular reason...just for mtn riding....everywhere....no competitions....just for fun...lol !!!

Would love to make it to Jackson sometime.

When are the races this year? Are they ever broadcasted on TV, Like Spike or TSN or Radx or something?

T

tukernater

Nov 4, 2009
BC
Would you like to sponsor me, Dave? No particular reason...just for mtn riding....everywhere....no competitions....just for fun...lol !!!

Would love to make it to Jackson sometime.

When are the races this year? Are they ever broadcasted on TV, Like Spike or TSN or Radx or something?
There has been a live stream feed to IT.

M

Mach-ster

Jan 5, 2008
Thanks again Dave for all that you do for our sport! your 872 is one smooth / powerful package. Your continued quest for Improvements brings us products like the 872....for me having ridden one a couple of times it sure puts a smile underneath my helmet!:face-icon-small-coo

T

tukernater

Nov 4, 2009
BC
Give me a date, I'll bring my sled and we can have an 872 PARTY !!! I might even bring the wife.........nah......why would I do that !!
Haha Deal .I just got Shelly's parts .Thank-you Dave and crew once again top notch service.:face-icon-small-coo

T

tukernater

Nov 4, 2009
BC
someday ill let you squeeze the trigger but you better practice up on your riding skills:face-icon-small-win
Well dude that was a sweet ride I do have a new found respect for mountain biker's they ride some sick terrain never again:face-icon-small-sho ,but thanks it was a blast.Mr Trygstad your 872 ran flawless I've ran engine tek,CR racing billet thermostat housing and even eliminated the thermostat all together and your water manifold ran a constant 2 bars .highvoltagesledhead march 20-23 is Jackson hole this should workout with even a trip to sobola :face-icon-small-coo

Last edited:
Premium Features