• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Helmet Light

D
Apr 21, 2008
UT
My two bits...
I got a light from cyclops that hooks on my helmet to replace the headlight on my hawk. After using it for several rides now, thought I would let everyone know how much I like it. It was easy to wire into the existing hawk harness and it is much brighter than the stock lights--not to mention it works much better because it shines wherever you look. It's small and I keep it in my pocket so when we are out past dark I can just plug it in and off we go. Worth the money in my opinion--about $100. And the guys were easy to work with when ordering. I think his screen name is offroadrider here on the site. The only funny thing is having a wire come from the light down and out your coat to plug in. But not that big of a deal. System works pretty well. I have just ended up taking out the stock headlight altogether now for better airflow on the 800.

off road rider

SnoWest Paid Sponsor
Premium Member
Jan 2, 2008
Kent Wa
Awesome!!

Thanks Drills, much appreciated.. Ill be trying to hook up the Solstice HID to my hawk as soon as I get a chance..

Premium Features