• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

TEKVEST, black/grey, size medium.. 115 shipped to states

OrangeKowJumper

Lifetime Membership
Jul 31, 2010
Up for sale is a size medium Tekvest, pretty good shape ..blk/grey in color ..115 shipped to anywhere in the states. . comin outta central Iowa . .thanks ..

J.D.

OrangeKowJumper

Lifetime Membership
Jul 31, 2010
Im 5'11" and 180 or so ..fits me perfectly..I just got another type of armor and dont need this ..

OrangeKowJumper

Lifetime Membership
Jul 31, 2010

• Has adjustable side straps to let out so if yer a chubby sucker itll fit ya..and if yer a skinny sucker like me ya sinchem in ...

OrangeKowJumper

Lifetime Membership
Jul 31, 2010
Generally a 42 regular. ....are ya looking to wear it over your jacket or under? ....if ya have a shop somewhere close you could see if theres one to try on ....

OrangeKowJumper

Lifetime Membership
Jul 31, 2010
I don't know if they have different levels of the vests . .I know some have shoulder pads but this is just as shown in pics. .. I went from this to an EVS setup that had elbow and forearm protection as well but not sure it it's gonna work out..makes the sleeves tight on my jacket ... .

T

Tony skagen

Dec 17, 2010
I'll take it, pm your paypal info and I'll send you my address thanks! I tried a med today and it fit so should be fine!

Premium Features