• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

509 Aviators

D

Danbot

Nov 29, 2007
Alberta, Canada
These things rock, I use them in combo with a 509 Evolution helmet and I have one of the best "being able to see" seasons ever.
I like that the noseguard locks in behind my helmets noseguard, making straps almost optional lol. The polarized lens is very nice on sunny days, and the yellow has been very good for overcast / low light.
I have almost no fogging issues, comfort is excellent, and after getting used to the peripheral vision provided by these goggles, anything else just feels like its blocking your view!

Rmkguy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Moses Lake, Washington
Gotta say best goggles i have ever had. Rode 3 days in mccall snowing everyday and not one fogged up lense and the field of vision is awesome. Usually could never make it a full day without goggles being an issue. Those days are over.

tudizzle

Lifetime Membership
Mar 23, 2005
COLORADO
mine work great in the pow!

GrabbedFrame2.jpg

Rmkguy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Moses Lake, Washington
Gotta Post again: My twelve year old son wore my aviators today and they didn't fog once and hes always rolling in the snow and got his helmet covered. Rode 4 hours and not one complaint. These goggles are even better than I thought. Thanks 509 now I gotta buy the kid a pair. Wonderful product.

C

cortez

Feb 12, 2009
im the same, aviators and evolution helmet. couldnt ask for a better setup, breath deflector, goggles and helmet fit together perfectly, never fog and the field of view is huge compared to other goggles. also the lenses dont scratch easily when you wipe them with a t-shirt like many other lenses will.

Premium Features