• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'06 IQR Mountain 900 Union Bay 162

himarker

Premium Member
Dec 11, 2002
Prescott, Washington
'06 IQR Mountain 900 Union Bay 162...NEW PRICE $8450/MAKE OFFER

Im selling my custom IQR. Rock solid sled, real eye catcher, runs VERY well. Genuine 200hp all day and it pulls hard. Runs on 100% AV gas premixed. Always mixed 32/1 with VES Gold. Less than 300 miles on fresh top end, just preventitave maintenance. Clutched and jetted for 3-6000' Heres a list of the rest of the sled:

'06 IQR 440 bulkhead
VE Boondock Tunnel
162 Ez-RYDE
162 camo
3"pitch antiratchets
IQR front suspension with Brads spindles
900 Billet Union Bay
Custom handfitted Crankshop twins and stingers
Brads motor plate and carb spacers
Bored TM-40 rack carbs
P85 primary, Team secondary
RSI throttle cable and 3 or 4" riser
Goldfinger left hand throttle
IQRR 8 gallon tank and seat
Racepak Avenger III (tach, water, dual egt's)
Lots of vents
fog lights mounted on hood

This is a killer sled, i hate to see it go. There is NOTHING wrong with this sled, i keep my sh*t in tip top shape. PM polaris159 or papadoo to question the quality of this sled. They both watched me build it. PM with any questions. Im sure im forgetting a lot of info on this thing. I will consider reasonable trades and offers.

WILL TRADE FOR 08-10 DRAGON OR M8

$8450, needs to go, make offer
Contact me at 509-629-0859 with questions
iqr3.jpg

iqr1.jpg

iqr.jpg

iqr4.jpg

iqr2.jpg

Last edited:

polaris159

Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
This is a great running sled. I have ridden with this sled and it runs really strong.

himarker

Premium Member
Dec 11, 2002
Prescott, Washington
I have a ton of time in this thing, and lets not even talk about the money...
I built it with the right parts, and put it together right. It all works together perfectly. You can bash down the roughest of trails as fast as you want, boondock through the trees without it loading up, point it up the biggest of chutes and hang on. It is a VERY versatile sled. Not just a hillclimber. A true mountain riders sled. It was built to ride, but be show quality at the same time. Anyone that knows anything about the 900UBR motors knows that they are bulletproof and they perform, flat out. Pm me with any questions you have, no matter what it is. I can put you in touch with people that can vouch for the quality of the components and the quality of the overall sled.

himarker

P

papadoo

Nov 28, 2007
walla walla wa
This sled looks and runs good. this sled went over one hill last year in two runs. polaris 159 & i hit that same hill for an hour before we made it over. good sled for the $.

E
Feb 10, 2009
Nice sled

How many miles or rides r on the motor? Where r u located at? What elavation do you run in and do u have more than one set up for elavation. I live in Minnesota and this would be my claim to fame in the mts. 12500 is out of my price range but i could come up with 9 or ten thousand, maybe. Great sled. I got alot of payments right now, but that sled is awsome. Im twenty five and there isn't much money out there to spare, let me know. If it sounds ridiculess let me know any ways, leave a post, or if you want call me at 2183701385 and leave me a message.
Thanks J/ easy air

M

modsledr

Nov 26, 2007
Western WA
I saw in another post where you switched to the standard IQ front end...why did you switch back?

Which did you like better?

M

modsledr

Nov 26, 2007
Western WA
Either that was a typo on my part in that thread or you misunderstood it. This sled has the factory IQR front end, other than softer rate springs on the ski shocks and Brad's drop spindles.
himarker

sorry about that...I looked and it was a different user...back to the top for a sweet ride!! :D

Diamond8

Lifetime Membership
Dec 7, 2007
Tri-Cities Washington
Himarker........it's a damn beauty sled........I am over here in the Tri-Cities and if I hadn't picked up a new M8 last winter I would be all over this sled.......I hope you sell and get what you deserve out of it.....dang.......it sure is a beauty brother. Good luck........

TTT for ya!

Dave

Nov 1, 2010
hey you said u were lookin for a sled for your wife i have a 07 700 dragon 155 custom bumper one of a kind complely stock low low miles and a 04 crf 450 that needs some valve work just throwing this out there sick sled btw

M

modsledr

Nov 26, 2007
Western WA
almost 650 tire kickers.....whats wrong?

I'm in the same boat as you...I keep an eye on 6-8 other sleds that are for sale for similar price and build...I think there is just a lot on the market right now and tough economy.

I dont think it is a reflection of anything perceived as wrong...just a tough time to be selling.

back to the top for a sweet sled!!

himarker

Premium Member
Dec 11, 2002
Prescott, Washington
yep, that is Jerry's old motor. Everyone that i have talked to said that there is something about this motor that just works. Everything came together right and it just runs....VERY WELL. Thanks winterbrew

himarker

Premium Member
Dec 11, 2002
Prescott, Washington
NEW PICS:

Took some more pics tonight of the sled. Sled has been sitting in the trailer all summer(its a little dirty), 3 pulls and it fired right up. Pulled the plugs and scoped the cylinders, there is a definite crosshatch pattern on the cylinder walls. Hardly any wear on that top end. Take a look and tell me what you think.

IQR001.jpg

IQR002.jpg

IQR003.jpg

IQR004.jpg

IQR005.jpg

IQR009.jpg

Last edited:
D
Nov 11, 2008
Polson, MT
iqr

Man i tell you what that thing is sick! Ive always loved that tunnel and track. I really want to try that iqr chassis. But i just dont know how to swing that much. Not that its not worth it for sure. Times are tough im looking at sleds in the 6-7000 range. Which is hard cuz im going from a turboed sled last yr. I had to sell because of hard times. Sorry rambling but i love this sled. Good luck to ya!:first:

D
Nov 11, 2008
Polson, MT
iqr 900

Hey i live in montana. Love the sled. Trying to get the money for your sled but i was wondering if it would be possible to change the fuel to a race gas pump gas mix. And how bad do you think it would be to change it to run between 5-10000 feet elevation? thanks

Premium Features