• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

zr 120 forums?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
There just isn't a huge amount of passion for the 120s, and the kids riding them aren't old enough to get on the forums and talk it up to their buds yet. :face-icon-small-hap

M
Nov 26, 2007
Thanks for the link to the forum.

Side note, we took the zr 120 out yesterday for the first time. We had quite a bit on snow, and I can not believe how well that little sled went threw the snow. I thought that I would be getting it unstuck allday, not the case. I got on my sled and rode around. In fact she about hit me, appently I was not going fast enough and she was going to give me a "tap" to let me know.

The kitty cat on the other hand will only go in min-packed snow, due to how low it sits. I know you can buy a lift kit for it. But it didn't seem to have the torque to pull it up the drifts.

R
Nov 24, 2010
Oh you should see the beating we give our 2000 XCR, After all these years weve only had a poblem with the lugs ripping off the track. I can only imagine if we had a bigger motor on it:face-icon-small-ton

Premium Features