• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2005 900 Fusion

G
Nov 28, 2007
Montana
I am listing this sled for a friend of mine. This is a black and red 900 Fusion with less than 400 miles on it. 8 inch riser, freeride fat-bars and 121x2 track. Sled was bought new in 06. Never had any issues. With 3 sleds to his name, he says one has to go. The friend in question is currently in Wyoming attending wyo-tech, but his home is in Montana. I am told (by him) it retails above 6k, but any reasonable offer wont be refused.

G
Nov 28, 2007
Montana
Yes I can send pics, he is asking me if he should bring sled to Montana so I can sell easier,so let me know if you want to just see,hear,and ride if possible in Wyoming. Try to post response asap as he is coming home this weekend.

B
Dec 3, 2007
SD straight up
Send pics!

I'll be in Wyoming this weekend. But where at are you in Wyoming and i take it the sled is there? Would like to see it and ride if we get more snow and it works out! But if you sent a few pics of it i would know if i need to even see it! Just wondering where at in Montana, cause i go there now and again and will be going there in not to long? later bro.....

Premium Features