• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

has anyone riden a 09 dragon and RMK ,, shock ??????

I was just wondering if the RMK had a little stiffer shock for rolling it over than the Dragon. Have been thinking about an 2010, and would like it to be not so rolley ( if that is a word) as the dragon. I think reliability of the air shock might be an issue, any one? I also think i like the handle bar adjustments . Looks like you would have more options? Thanks for any help

I

IDAHO HOT SHOT

Jan 21, 2009
South of Bellevue...way south
the Assault with the wider stance seems to be a little more stable. Before you think about a 2010, check around the dealers, there are some smokin deals on 2009s. I think there are $1200.00 rebates on them. In my opinion, the Walker shox suck anyway. Try the evols.... and let me know how they work because I dont want to be the local ginny pig next season. If you are interested, my dealer has some o9 dragons left. Action Cycle n Sleds in Twin Falls, Id. Im headed through Livingston MT for easter and will be in Harlowton all weekend if you want me to bring you one up

B

Bubba700

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Nov 26, 2007
Rexburg ID
The WE get a bad rap for one reason, they aren't setup stiff enough IMO from the factory. My front end seemed " rolley" last season, last fall sent them into WE and they rebuilt them for me and kicked the pres. up on them and I couldn't be happier. Things have soaked up everything I could throw at them this season. Have 1400 miles on them so far this year and they are holding up great. I would tell everyone that is having problems to have WE set them up for them, best part they only charged me shipping.

With that being said though. If I had it to do over again I would have gotten the base RMK. Extra $ for the WE isn't worth the hassle to most people to get them setup right. Easier to adjust the springs for your weight and riding style than it is to pull the whole shock and ship it off.

Premium Features