• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

jaws pipes on 800 dragon

A
Jul 31, 2008
Bozeman, MT
How loud do you want to be??? From my experience, Jaws pipes are one of the loudest mods you can do to a sled. Obviously sound bad-a$$, but the Earth-firsters look for those loud sleds just to set an example and take away our riding areas. Not a good choice IMO.

C

ccoleman77

ACCOUNT CLOSED
Oct 27, 2008
Casper WY
Dude who fing cares what the tree huggers think! When somebody stands up to the instead of kissing their unwiped asses maybe we'll make some progress. They are sure as hell not to think " oh what about the snowmobilers before they make a purchase" so they can kiss it!

N

Nelson

Nov 30, 2007
Libby, Montana/Elko, Nevada
I here ya on being loud.

Does jaws make a single or just twins for the sled. I wonder if they would fit there pipe to a slp can?

Twins only.

I haven't seen pix of them yet but they are more than likely twins to a canister instead of stingers, so the noise will be cut down some.

I believe CPC (Cutler Performance) pipes are made by Jaws as well, not to be quoted of course.

Premium Features