• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Introduction

I
Apr 8, 2016
Idaho
Hi all,

Just joined, doing some research on possibly buying a new sled. Upgrading the 2012 Doo Summit 154.

Doing some searching the webs and keep coming across posts from SnoWest forums, couldnt read the 2nd page due to non-member.

Live in Idaho, there is still snow here at the moment in places, gonna be gone soon.
Ridden most of my life, had AC's in the early days, then moved to Poo, snowchecked a 98 700 RMK.
Sold that in 2007, and was out of the game until 2014.
Bought a REV that fall and started riding again. Price was right and got to ride a REV before I bought a sled again, enjoyed it, so a brand switch again.
Picked up an XP in the spring and then upgraded to a newer XP with some add ons the last spring. Putting the miles on that one, but considering upgrading.

Enjoy hunting, fishing, camping, pretty much anything outdoors.

I don't post/comment much on the forums I am part of, but I do read a lot of the posts. Always reading up on the "issues" that might show up on my sled, my buddies sleds, or sleds I am interested in.

Cerialsledder

SnoWest Badge Maker
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 14, 2013
Sault Ste Marie, MI
Welcome to SnoWest!!

Search around as there is a ton of information here. I originally was brought here because of my polaris 900 and SnoWest having a forum dedicated to it I joined.

Premium Features