• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

975 Down again

N

nytro circus

Dec 29, 2009
Clarkston,Wa
Well 500 miles after rebuild and tmi 3 about a mile from the truck started running ****y then died checked everything didnt have any codes flashing started back up ran fine mile later died again started back up popping,backfireing and died took it to the dealer 125 in pto side 50 in mag side ive watched my egts 1200 is my highest:mad2:
just wondering if they are still making pistons my buddy said they are not? i love this sled i have two of them but know im riding a f-ing ski-doo rental in the morn i guess its time to go supercharged yami and keep the 975 for a backup or boat anchor

N

nytro circus

Dec 29, 2009
Clarkston,Wa
Thanks MH

Thanks Mh

I will be rebuilding i have rode everything new and have not found anything has that kind of power:face-icon-small-hap
I just need to have somthing with power in the trailer for when the nines are down with equal or more power.

Anybodys thoughts on the 1140 carls cycle i have found one for a really good deal with low miles?

G
Feb 13, 2010
Thanks Mh

I will be rebuilding i have rode everything new and have not found anything has that kind of power:face-icon-small-hap
I just need to have somthing with power in the trailer for when the nines are down with equal or more power.

Anybodys thoughts on the 1140 carls cycle i have found one for a really good deal with low miles?

You brought the 1140 kit or it still for sale?
I that case, i'm interested:face-icon-small-win

Premium Features