• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016 Freeride 137” & 2005 Mach Z 1000

I
Dec 21, 2016
2016 Freeride 137” & 2005 Mach Z 1000

2016 Freeride 137” - $8,500 - 5,041mi
2005 Mach Z 1000 121” - $3,000 - 5,xxx mi

Both sleds are in very solid shape. I have lots of pictures of both, but they are all too large to upload, it appears. PM me with contact info and I will send any pics you’re looking for.

The Freeride has a 2.25” FlexEdge track (originally came with 1.75”), 21/49 gearing, Summit rail scratchers (one broke off) DuPont hyfax, two sets of LinQ brackets, Summit seat bag, glove box liner with heater pad & dual USB’s, NightTech bulbs, XC bumper, full Grip-n-Rip bracing, bronze a-arm bushings, riv-nuts on all mounting points for belly pan and full skid plate, Dynamo Joe clutch kit, 3mm secondary shim kit (awesome belt life), and a hard-wired AMPS mount on the riser for Garmin Montana gps. It’s only ran XPS injector oil & chassis grease, and has been very well cared for since new. I bought it new with the 4yr warranty, so it still should have a year left. It will come with the DS2 skis, not C&A’s as pictured.

The MachZ 1000 has hyfax in good shape, 1.75” Backcountry track in nearly new shape, 25/45 gearing with chain & gears having under 1,000mi or so, rebuilt clutches to 2006 OEM spec, have 2 MPEM’s for sled- one with whatever came on it, and one I had loaded with ‘07 mid-alt, DS skis in great shape, 6” riser and straighter bars, electric start upgrade with larger battery, completely rebuilt engine from top to bottom roughly 1,000mi or so ago- all OEM internal parts, done the right way. It runs VERY strong and is fun to ride. It also has a full FOX shock package I purchased from HyGear; Float2’s on front with add-on reservoirs, that were rebuilt 1-2 seasons ago, while the rears are both remote reservoirs, the center being a dual-rate spring. I bet it hasn’t seen 150mi of use in the last 3 seasons since I bought the Freeride.

Last edited:
Premium Features