• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

When to expect 2017's

sleddin pete

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Nov 26, 2007
Summit County Colorado
Haven't heard anything yet on my Lime Squeeze LE 155" 2.6 in Colorado.My friend who snowchecked an Assault with powder track hasn't said anything either.Not ready for it yet as the jetskii's are still in the garage,hoping to ride them till beginning of October then make the quick transition to winter.:face-icon-small-hap

brandon1

Premium Member
Jan 20, 2009
Glenwood Springs
I snowchecked a 174 in Orange from Steamboat power sports. The last communication I had in the spring was that we would talk in early November.

That's fine with me since I don't want to store it right now or pay for it either.

wfieldin

Lifetime Membership
Jul 28, 2009
Denver
Look what I fond in my spam folder this morning...yahooo!!!!!!!!!!!

SnowCheck Shipment Notification

It's on the way! Your new Polaris snowmobile has just shipped from the factory, and should be arriving at your dealer in 2-3 weeks. Please contact your dealer to arrange for setup and pickup.

From everyone at Polaris Snowmobiles, thank you for your purchase, and we hope you have a great upcoming riding season on your new sled.

Brish

Lifetime Membership
Sep 24, 2014
I got a phone call today that my sled is at the dealer in Denver and it will be two days until I can pick it up

wfieldin

Lifetime Membership
Jul 28, 2009
Denver
Just got call myself that Sled has landed in Denver too, will probably pick it up next week.

Premium Features