• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016 Axys Pro RMK/SKS/Assault Pictures

Premium Member
Dec 17, 2007
British Columbia
That red is really sharp, have not seen many of them. Orange seemed to be the popular one. Nice sleds they've got me thinking polaris.

displacement4me

Lifetime Membership
Mar 20, 2011
Alberta, Canada

Hood, side panels and cowl are inside for subtle debadging and a wax job while I work to install parts with everything off.

Yup, I'm a bachelor if you're thinking it.

Last edited:

mountainhorse

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 12, 2005
West Coast
www.laketahoeconcours.com
Which Yami (model/year) is that in the background?

bbc01692-8e2e-4c3f-9c40-3d7499d8896e_zpsum4wfssy.jpg

Last edited:
S

snobyrd

Nov 27, 2007
northeast bc
Picked mine up this weekend. Was quite an ordeal actually. Dealer I bought it from didn't have a clue what was going on. Everytime I called to ask about a delivery date I got a different answer. Had to call Polaris directly to get some answers so they called the dealer and got them off of their a**es. I snowchecked a SKS with blue panels, black tunnel, blue rails and blue spindles. After the dealer called me to let me know it was in, I found out that the one they had for me was all black with grey panels. Salesman said it was exactly the same as what I ordered minus the color scheme.
Had to drive quite a ways to get it and when I got there and looked at it and it was all black with a little grey in the decals. Looked it all over and found out it had no electric start. Salesman said he would look into it and told me to come back in an hour. I actually drove across town to the Ski Doo dealer and looked at a new Freeride in the meantime because I was so pissed.
Came back and they said they looked for another model with electric start at other dealers in the area but couldn't find anything so they offered to sell me the sled as is and deduct $500 or ship me the electric start kit later on when they receive it. I opted to get it shipped.
So I ended up taking delivery but I am going to have to wait on my electric start, black ultimate skid plate, underseat bag and tether. They gave me 15% off of accessories and $150 credit to use on clothing or more accessories.
Ive never had such a painful experience buying a new sled and no one there seemed to know what the hell was going on. I had to keep going back to see the salesman to see what was happening because he seemed so preoccupied with everything else that was going on around him.
However I do like my new sled and cant wait to try it out.

Did this happen in fermont by any chance,i see your from wabush

sledheader

Lifetime Membership
Feb 18, 2013
Between a Rock and a Hard Place
Did some playing around with mine last night. Pulled it out of the trailer and in to the garage. Lifted the rear so I could here my diamond s mountain can braaaap:eyebrows:

Its real quiet down low but you hit about 7000 rpms and it has a very nice bark to it :)

IMG_2009[1].jpg IMG_2010[1].jpg IMG_2011[1].jpg IMG_2012[1].jpg IMG_2013[1].jpg IMG_2014[1].jpg IMG_2015[1].jpg

EarthPoundin

Lifetime Membership
Nov 29, 2013
Anchorage, AK
I'm surprised how many people are going with the blue/green this year. That was my initial plan when I hit the snowcheck button, but luckily haven't done much that direction. Might have to re-think the plan

Premium Features