• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2016 Axys Pro RMK/SKS/Assault Pictures

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
Are you doing a low temp powder coat on them, or just normal?

400 Degrees, No longer than 30 minutes. I know there is many discussion/facts and thoughts but I have been powder coating my sled parts for many years and the exact same place without any "known" issues. If it causes them to bend or break before my bulkhead does I am very ok with that.

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
Looks awesome AK. How hard were the A-Arms to take off / put back on.

Thanks! Not hard at all taking them off. Taking a part putting back together takes a little time with the ball joints and bushings. Also after powder coating you have some grinding to do due to tight tolerances.

AKFULLTHROTTLE

Lifetime Membership
Dec 20, 2009
Alaska
matching ski-loops and rails would be my next move. looking good AK.

Thanks!!!

There is no correct green loops so blue it is for no.

Rails with be Ice Age Bomber Black with the X-brace done in the same green.

B&M Boards done in green as well.

Rear bumper will be blue, have not decided on front bumper yet.

dboivin

Lifetime Membership
Apr 6, 2013
Michigan
Thanks!!!

There is no correct green loops so blue it is for no.

Rails with be Ice Age Bomber Black with the X-brace done in the same green.

B&M Boards done in green as well.

Rear bumper will be blue, have not decided on front bumper yet.

ah, the boards in green will look nice. on side note, dealer just called and mine will be ready to for pickup tomorrow at noon!

B

bailer

Nov 26, 2007
Saskatoon
I've got my sled home, 163,2.6. Sweet sled, super excited!

Was surprised to see the large snow flap on it, thought just the 3" sleds got it.

Salesman said he thinks all the 163's got it, but now I see the standard in year axys 163,2.6 have the old style flap.??

Did I get a hybrid? or do some of the other snochek 163,2.6's have the large flap?

Sage Crusher

Lifetime Membership
Dec 30, 2010
Rock Springs,Wyoming
I've got my sled home, 163,2.6. Sweet sled, super excited!

Was surprised to see the large snow flap on it, thought just the 3" sleds got it.

Salesman said he thinks all the 163's got it, but now I see the standard in year axys 163,2.6 have the old style flap.??

Did I get a hybrid? or do some of the other snochek 163,2.6's have the large flap?

I asked the same question about a month ago when others were getting their new sled's- no feedback-
2 of my riding buddies one with a 3" one with a 2.6 both 155's both have the longer snow flap-
My 2.6 163 has not come in yet / so no help / but is seems like it is a random draw on the snowflap- I think I would like the old Swiss cheese flap better for lifting out of the snow ..

S/C

Premium Features