• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

'06 CRF450R with fitkit feeler...in Colorado

1Reddog48

Oct 16, 2014
Gunnison, CO
Hello to all,
First time posting but have been lurking on the forum for a while. Sorry for my first post to be a FS, but I never felt the need to post before. Thanks for all the good info this forum has provided in the past.
So I bit the bullet and bought a snowbike. I already have a WR450 and my thought is to put the Timbersled kit on my WR and sell the CRF that is is currently on. Just trying to figure if anyone out there needs/wants a nicely setup CRF to put a kit on.
The bike is a 06, fresh top end, TrailTech stator setup, heated grips, ProCircut pipe. It will come with a Fitkit that is currently hooked to a '14 Timbersled. Bike also comes with everything to set it up for dirt that has some goodies like a nice rear rotor fin, a very nice kickstand and mounts for a Scott damper.
I'd like to get 2500 for the whole setup (that is less the Timbersled, but with the Fitkit).
Thanks for looking!
Doug in Gunnison

Premium Features