• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wedge build ideas

sno*jet

Premium Member
Dec 13, 2007
^hard to beat a rotaris. did the cat seat save much weight over the old foam and skin? might have to tear into mine

D
Dec 14, 2007
Central, WA
^hard to beat a rotaris. did the cat seat save much weight over the old foam and skin? might have to tear into mine

The m series seat works well, it's quite a bit lighter. The only reason I put it on there is cause the Polaris seat was torn and I had that cat seat laying around so I made it work, it doesn't fit the tank perfectly but looks alright! It's more comfortable too, it sits higher.

image.jpg

F

fordpickupman

Oct 28, 2009
Cascade, Idaho
Updated pic.
aha5edeh.jpg

Powder Pro skis and new skid drop brackets.

FORDpickupman

S
Nov 28, 2010
Saskatchewan, Canada
WOW some awsome wedge builds. I have a 91 400 that I have been fixing for my 12 yr old son and a 92 500 for my 8 yr old daughter and would like to put a different higher seats on with handle bar risers but I am not sure what seats will fit. I would put a different tank on also if I had to to make it look right. What year seats and tanks will fit the wedge chassis.

WyoUltra

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Casper, WY
Justpinit, what did you do to lighten up the bulk head, or what made the bulk head lighter? Did you go with a different chaincase when you did the drop and roll?

R

rmkid900

Nov 7, 2012
Laramie Wyoming
front end

I'm looking to start an 94 xlt build. The problem i'm having is the rear skid i want to put in it is to tall for the front end. Has anyone figured out a good way to raise up the front end and get more travel out of it. I know you can move the shock mounting point but i dont want to throw off the geomerty.

S

Skummit670monster

Jan 16, 2011
Great Falls MT
94 XLT chassis. 151x2x15. 2001 rmk suspension. 2002 xcr seat and tank. Narrowing kit, 2001 rmk side hill skis, 4 inch pivot riser, rolled 2-1/4 dropped 3" on chain case. 150hp 670 rotax, Polaris primary, twin crank shop pipes. Lots of little extras. Factory hood and trailing arms with 18 year old paint job

image.jpg

Premium Features