• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Product Announcement: HM TURBOS turbo kits w/ ViPec ECU for 2011-13

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
Shanes kit is the best to come to market im gonna get one soon as i get the scratch together i just stepped to the dark side from cat because i spent some time on a ported pro and a boosted pro at turbo days. U can't ask for a better guy to buy a turbo from i thought i knew alot about turbo sleds but after talking with shane i relized that i was still a newb. He anwsered all my questions and didn't talk down or treat me like i was an idiot. I will say this when it comes to turbo kits u get what u pay for. U have to ask yourself do u want the best most reliable turbo out there with a warrenty so u can just ride and not worry? Do u want 80 mph track speed? Do u want the sweetest well thought out designed kit? U must want the best u already bought a polaris why buy any other kit on the market a true pull and go monster that will make the fun factor so high u will get off the sled when your at the top and have to pee but u cant because your hands wont stop shakin. Dont worry u will have time to calm down when your waitin for your buddies to make one more run to try to get over the top and u can look down and yell HM TURBO BABY WHOOO

Haha.

harf69

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
In all honesty i really do believe in the HM kit i really think he builds a quality kit. Ive been around a few different kits i have an ovs tial brad story installed and i love it for a cat u cant go wrong but for a polaris i really believe the hm kit is the only way to go jmho

Last edited:

hypertoys

Lifetime Membership
Sep 17, 2012
Dawson Creek
www.hypertoys.ca
HM Turbos Kits

Anyone in BC, Alb, or anywhere in Canada really, looking for the Hm Turbos let me know. Just want to thank Kalen for his deposit on his HO kit that is coming. We have sent our tech to do training side by side with Shane and Levi. Will have product in stock coming the end of October. We have the knowledge and service to help anyone out. We have a feeling our kits will be flying off the shelf fast, give us a call to put your deposit down to hold one for you!

Hyper Toys in Dawson Creek
250-782-4415
derek@hypertoys.ca
www.hypertoys.ca

Copy of DSC02863.JPG

Last edited:
J

jeepin270

Aug 27, 2009
Maine
Shanes kit is the best to come to market im gonna get one soon as i get the scratch together i just stepped to the dark side from cat because i spent some time on a ported pro and a boosted pro at turbo days. U can't ask for a better guy to buy a turbo from i thought i knew alot about turbo sleds but after talking with shane i relized that i was still a newb. He anwsered all my questions and didn't talk down or treat me like i was an idiot. I will say this when it comes to turbo kits u get what u pay for. U have to ask yourself do u want the best most reliable turbo out there with a warrenty so u can just ride and not worry? Do u want 80 mph track speed? Do u want the sweetest well thought out designed kit? U must want the best u already bought a polaris why buy any other kit on the market a true pull and go monster that will make the fun factor so high u will get off the sled when your at the top and have to pee but u cant because your hands wont stop shakin. Dont worry u will have time to calm down when your waitin for your buddies to make one more run to try to get over the top and u can look down and yell HM TURBO

Totally agree. The best kit. The quality of Hm stuff is top notch

S

sledstew

Nov 2, 2004
Mandan, ND
www.themildtowild.com
Anyone in BC, Alb, or anywhere in Canada really, looking for the Hm Turbos let me know. Just want to thank Kalen for his deposit on his HO kit that is coming. We have sent our tech to do training side by side with Shane and Levi. Will have product in stock coming the end of October. We have the knowledge and service to help anyone out. We have a feeling our kits will be flying off the shelf fast, give us a call to put your deposit down to hold one for you!

Hyper Toys in Dawson Creek
250-782-4415
derek@hypertoys.ca
www.hypertoys.ca

NO DOWWT ABOOT IT ,RIGHT BUDDY! You coming to turbo days again?:rockon:
Jake

gunnerthesnowman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Red Deer , Alberta
When is turbo days ??? Did I miss it ?

Turbo Day Updates: Revelstoke- Dec 8th or the 15th, Cooke City- Jan 12 (both are estimated) Lolo- Confirmed Apr 6-7th.

What are we talking about here , i know back a few years ago after the big iron shoot out was said and done , Alpine Motor Sports started a turbo days , held in Revey .

So what is this one , who is putting it on and what is it !!

Thanks

T

TheBreeze

Jul 23, 2008
Sussex, Wisconsin
What are the boost limitations on the HM kit at real high elevations, ie 10000+?

Can you run 10-12 psi at 11000 ft and have the aero last ?

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
What are we talking about here , i know back a few years ago after the big iron shoot out was said and done , Alpine Motor Sports started a turbo days , held in Revey .

So what is this one , who is putting it on and what is it !!

Thanks

HM Turbos does one in Lolo, Montana, a couple times a season. It's definately a demo and a slight shootout between some of the other brands that show up.

Scott

Scott Stiegler
Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 1998
W Mont
What are the boost limitations on the HM kit at real high elevations, ie 10000+?

Can you run 10-12 psi at 11000 ft and have the aero last ?

That one I can't answer. I'm afraid I'll have to defer you to HM turbos for that technical bit of information.
I'm assuming you come west from Wisconsin to find that 10k+ elevation to ride. :)

gunnerthesnowman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Red Deer , Alberta
HM Turbos does one in Lolo, Montana, a couple times a season. It's definately a demo and a slight shootout between some of the other brands that show up.

Turbo Day Updates: Revelstoke- Dec 8th or the 15th, Cooke City- Jan 12 (both are estimated) Lolo- Confirmed Apr 6-7th.

So , are they having these turbo days in Revelstoke , would love to see there kit and other on the hill are one time !

gunnerthesnowman

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Red Deer , Alberta

Let us know which date it will be for Revelstoke , and we will plan on being there

It would be great to demo a sled (turbo kit) before buying one. What other kit builders will be there with sleds , Reed from Boondocker Canada ?
Neil from boost-it ?

Premium Features