• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

RB3 to pro logic

Transporter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Alberta
Is it just a matter of unplugging the two bigger plugs and plugging prologic in there grounding it and hooking hose up to boost line? What about the two smaller plugs on the RB3 what goes there once I unplug or can I leave them plugged in?

R

Ringer

Jan 1, 2008
Central Alberta
Is it just a matter of unplugging the two bigger plugs and plugging prologic in there grounding it and hooking hose up to boost line? What about the two smaller plugs on the RB3 what goes there once I unplug or can I leave them plugged in?

are you joining the rb3 quitters club ?????????/

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005

You need to unhook the RB3 two wire plug in the nose, and reconnect the ignition switch to the factory harness. Or you could plug my computer in to it tomorrow night when I'm in Stettler and I can make it faster than Ringers. :face-icon-small-dis lol

D

Duke

Jan 16, 2005
Meet you guys at my house, Ive got a 6 mile long drag strip in front of my house, even has a fire pit beside it that I could enjoy the 2 bottles of whiskey you guys would owe me. lol

Last edited:

Transporter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Alberta
its time you new the truth gunner i built that map one night in the alpine in while we drank a texas mickey of crown lmao

Half of this statement sounds true. Getting battery changed out and was mabye going to route the wires so I could swap RB3 for Logic without taking intercooler off. Map sensor was buried too. Pretty sure I already beat you when we raced Ringer or was that Tubby that spanked you

R

Ringer

Jan 1, 2008
Central Alberta
Half of this statement sounds true. Getting battery changed out and was mabye going to route the wires so I could swap RB3 for Logic without taking intercooler off. Map sensor was buried too. Pretty sure I already beat you when we raced Ringer or was that Tubby that spanked you

ummm i dont remember getting beat by tubby either but who knows the stories that he brews up , this year may be different now that he joined team "big bore" lol

S

SylvanLaker

Nov 26, 2007
Sylvan Lake, AB. Canada
winning a drag is more than just a map...... But I've ridden Addrenalin's Apex and hes got the map soted out quite well.. I goes pretty good, if you like Apexs... :face-icon-small-hap

Transporter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Alberta
Ringers sled isnt much, some fancy decals is all I figure. Heading to cow town today but tommorow Ill get things sorted out, might need a file if I can find other sensor. Poker rally out at ol macdonalds on sunday so might knock some rust and lugs off there.

R

Ringer

Jan 1, 2008
Central Alberta
Ringers sled isnt much, some fancy decals is all I figure. Heading to cow town today but tommorow Ill get things sorted out, might need a file if I can find other sensor. Poker rally out at ol macdonalds on sunday so might knock some rust and lugs off there.

even the decals arent that fancy since the cliff drop

R

Ringer

Jan 1, 2008
Central Alberta
winning a drag is more than just a map...... But I've ridden Addrenalin's Apex and hes got the map soted out quite well.. I goes pretty good, if you like Apexs... :face-icon-small-hap

ya his map is ok not bad for a sheep herders acomplis

will it run with your nytro sylvanlaker ?

R

Ringer

Jan 1, 2008
Central Alberta
Well Ringer sounds like you better stay away from that race. Mabye you should have got off your wallet at the sled show and bought some upgrades.

what else could i put on the old girl trans , i think i would do just fine in that race , did the cows eat your seat off yours this year? thats one way to lighten her up

Transporter

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Alberta
what else could i put on the old girl trans , i think i would do just fine in that race , did the cows eat your seat off yours this year? thats one way to lighten her up

All this talk I am going to be forced to haul that thing into red deer and get some new parts, Ill just tell the wife I am getting a snowmobile car seat for the kid installed. Until then I guess I will just watch or stick to schooling Tubbys 860 and KD's polaris.

Who has a 2871 kicking around?

Premium Features