• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Which brand will generate the most over dressed parking lot poser?

Which brand will most likely generate a highly dressed poser

• Polaris

Votes: 288 16.8%
  • Artic Cat

Votes: 648 37.8%
  • Yamaha

Votes: 199 11.6%
  • Ski doo

Votes: 580 33.8%

• Total voters

joshkoltes

Lifetime Membership
Dec 16, 2007
ranchester, wy - nashua, mn
left

there must be someone getting some "sick air" off a plow berm on the left! haha. im as guilty as they come with failed parking lot manuvers though! i rolled in front of 10 people getting ready one time but it was deep and i overcorrected? and another time i tipped on my side at 2 mph out side a resturant that had a crew of at least twenty on the other side of a giant window sitting at a long table, i bet they all had a good laugh. haha

Dogmeat

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Feb 1, 2006
Castle Rock, CO
I say this poll is very valid.

Anyone who doesn't agree that Arctic Cat won't generate the most over-dressed parking lot posers hasn't ever really been sledding I don't think.

Also, anyone who doesn't agree SkiDoo is a close second has their blinders on.

This poll is pretty accurate :)

D

Dmill

Sep 14, 2009
great falls / snow slip inn
very agreed.. i dont know what it is with monster stickers, m sleds, and kids who wear mohawks on there sleds.. my poser story last year me and my buddy playin in a tree section to the left of an open hill.. kid on a m1000 comes by us parked at the edge of the trees, gets close enough to roost us and then comes down right beside us and yells whooooo!!.. he almost forgot that right after him a family with a kid on his phazer rode the trail out the top... nice mohawk and monster sticker d-bag

S
Sep 14, 2010
where ever I am
Hey, every weekend I load up the trailer and gear, drive to Vail Pass. Pull out the sled, fire it up, put all my color matching, brand new gear on. Do a few laps around the lot, at high speed to let everyone know I have a turbo on it. Put it back in the trailer, drink beer, talk trash about everyone's lack of riding ability and then go home. This keeps my pistons from melting down too. And take up as much parking area as I can.

Sounds like a great time, save a lot of money with that technical riding.

L

Lambert454

May 1, 2009
mcCall, Idaho
Under dressed poser?

picture.php

PJ-Hunter

Paid Premium Member
Lifetime Membership
Jan 31, 2006
Kremmling, Colorado
I found another Brand of poser wear that puts any sledder poser to shame.

The dudes who wear NOTHING but TAPOUT apparel. Nothing but!!

And there is no way in hell these guys could fight their way outta a paper bag.

H

High Velocity

Nov 27, 2007
Hinton, Alberta
I found another Brand of poser wear that puts any sledder poser to shame.

The dudes who wear NOTHING but TAPOUT apparel. Nothing but!!

And there is no way in hell these guys could fight their way outta a paper bag.

Very true !! So many MMA champions nowadays. Definitely not me, but I also don't wear the gear.

Sent from my iPhone when I should be working.

Super A

Lifetime Membership
Dec 1, 2007
Belgrade Mt
Parking lot poser

The biggest parking lot posers weigh 300lbs and wear monster energy gear. No specific brand of sled.

A

H

HOOCH256

Jan 5, 2008
Kalispell, MT
I would say it's the guys that are klim'd out from head to toe! Not saying Klim is bad (I wear a Klim pullover)...and AC only gets a bad rep cause they rock the flashiest colors! Where I live I see more BRP then anything

Sent from my super duper sweet iPhone using Tapatalk when I should be doing something productive!

H

High Velocity

Nov 27, 2007
Hinton, Alberta
I think if klim was added at the beginning it would be in the lead.:nod:

But the focus is on riders of certain brands of sleds. Where I ride, it used to be a toss-up between the extremely "flashy" Cat gear and Doo's "X" gear. Now it seems people are just looking for quality gear and Klim was an innovator, so you're bound to see alot of Klim gear. People wearing Klim are not necessarily posers, but they are wearing top shelf apparel.

Sent from my iPhone when I should be sledding.

R
Apr 1, 2011
You all should be out workin on your sleds or doing something more productive than sittin here whining about other ppls gear.. seriously the ones that usually do all the talkin about the name brand gear are the ones with barely enough money to put a tank of gas in their sled to afford anything else to start with so get over it ffs... I dont give a **** what the guy is wearing that im riding with so long as were having a good time. :canada:

H

High Velocity

Nov 27, 2007
Hinton, Alberta
You all should be out workin on your sleds or doing something more productive than sittin here whining about other ppls gear.. seriously the ones that usually do all the talkin about the name brand gear are the ones with barely enough money to put a tank of gas in their sled to afford anything else to start with so get over it ffs... I dont give a **** what the guy is wearing that im riding with so long as were having a good time. :canada:

Relax man !! This is all in fun. Surprised you couldn't figure that out on your own. LOL !!

Sent from my iPhone when I should be sledding.

Premium Features