• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Sled Graphic Kits ~ who and why

T
Dec 20, 2008
Radium, BC
Same here...ArcticFX...very happy with them. Installed myself, it was very easy and quick. Lasting great...although they haven't been through a fire like CoyoteGirl :eek: (and I hope they never will) they have seen a fair amount of tree bark... not a tear in them.
Although, I didn't care for the skidoo part of the graphic...so I did my own 'skidoo'.

Quartz Creek Nov 29 007.jpg 03.jpg

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
Last edited:
A
Sep 15, 2008
We just got pictures from a customer of our SNOW STORM kit in pink! It can be done in just about any color or even just black and white.

101_2319.jpg

A
Sep 15, 2008
Looks like SnowStorm is a popular kit! We have decided to add it to the website in a variety of colors! You can see them all here for the IQ... SNOW STORM FOR IQ/SHIFT/RMK

Here are just a couple of the colors we can do! The rest of the colors you can see by clicking the link above!!

IQ-RMK_SNOW STORM_HOOD LAYOUT_ICE BLUE.jpg
IQ-RMK_SNOW STORM_HOOD LAYOUT_RED.jpg
IQ-RMK_SNOW STORM_HOOD LAYOUT_VIOLET.jpg
IQ-RMK_SNOW STORM_HOOD LAYOUT_ORANGE.jpg

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
YES!!!! I'm in love with the blue. Thanks.
1sm088doubleup.gif

sledhead ut

Lifetime Membership
Looks like SnowStorm is a popular kit! We have decided to add it to the website in a variety of colors! You can see them all here for the IQ... SNOW STORM FOR IQ/SHIFT/RMK

Thanks for the email and your work looks great. I printed them out on Photo paper and I'm amazed at the quality of print. We'll compare the blue's and let you know.;)

Premium Features