• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

--208 Productions-A Calculated Risk--

S

schmitt

Mar 27, 2008
WI
Got my vid in like two days and it rocks!! Thanks for the film guy's:beer;:beer;

Dunatic

MODERATOR: Paid Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 24, 2003
Plain City, Utah
where is mine!?!? don't tell me you didn't overnight it!!! I have been waiting by the mailbox....

1Fast68

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Renton, WA
I'm afraid to order.... it might make me start pacing and pacing, waiting for the snow ...

A
Nov 27, 2007
McCall Idaho
Well, for anyone on the edge of ordering or not here is a little throw back for Snowest forum users.

At check out, type in SW208 for a promotion code.

We discounted the dvd's to $17, plus the $3.95 for shipping, but either way you look at it, you are getting free shipping, from the original, $21 price tag plus shipping.

Again, SW208 , and oh, this will end friday!!! so hurry!

Last edited:

Dunatic

MODERATOR: Paid Premium Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Jan 24, 2003
Plain City, Utah
what!?!?! first no overnight shipping!!! ( I have been sitting on the porch for hours ) and now a discount?!?! Phil........

I
Nov 26, 2007
There's no nice way to say this, but I didn't like it. 6-7 years ago this would've been a good film. Today I expect at least steady shots and good angles, thought out editing and skilled riding.

There are some good shots in this film, and some talented riders. But not enough to justify producing a video of. Take your favorite shots and put them on youtube if you want people to see your riding.

A lot of people on this forum complain that they pay too much for a 35 minute film. I would pay more for a 30 minute film that kept me entertained than an 50 minute(?) film that I've walked away from twice and am only 35 minutes into. And now I'm bored enough to write a review without even finishing it.

These are just my thoughts, from the previous pages of this thread I know many people will disagree. But for anyone who is undecided about buying this film, I say skip it.

On the other hand...I liked most the music.

A
Nov 27, 2007
McCall Idaho
There's no nice way to say this, but I didn't like it. 6-7 years ago this would've been a good film. Today I expect at least steady shots and good angles, thought out editing and skilled riding.

There are some good shots in this film, and some talented riders. But not enough to justify producing a video of. Take your favorite shots and put them on youtube if you want people to see your riding.

A lot of people on this forum complain that they pay too much for a 35 minute film. I would pay more for a 30 minute film that kept me entertained than an 50 minute(?) film that I've walked away from twice and am only 35 minutes into. And now I'm bored enough to write a review without even finishing it.

These are just my thoughts, from the previous pages of this thread I know many people will disagree. But for anyone who is undecided about buying this film, I say skip it.

On the other hand...I liked most the music.

Thanks for the review.

Im sorry it did not meet your "standards"

But thought out editing? steady shots? Skilled riding? If im every in AK i will look you up to show us how to ride then. im sorry, but you have no idea of the time spent on this movie.

I will leave it at that.

Sorry for it not pleasing you, everyone has different opinions.

Premium Features