• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Wolf Creek Information

RMK2012PRO

Premium Member
Nov 12, 2012
Hey guys, never ridden the wolf creek area before but headed that way tomorrow. It looks like they’ve picked up a lot of snow from the past few storms. Can anyone give me any info on this area, riding conditions, where to ride out of, places to stay, etc... I’ve ridden rabbit ears/ buff pass for the past 10 years but wanna check out other areas of CO. Thanks in advance!!

Big10inch

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Mar 11, 2018
I am not sure those storms hit WC, maybe the last one just did but Coming through Durango after Christmas looked pretty bleak until I got all the way up to Red Mtn Pass. The south end was still really dry. My buddy did the Doo tour in WC the week before and said it was pretty bad.

Hopefully you can get some local knowledge on the real current conditions. I know up in Ridgway we are going to ride in feet of new snow Thursday. One of my buddies rode Grand Mesa yesterday too, pics looked pretty epic! Just make sure there is snow before you go, otherwise hit me up, I know we have snow.

RMK2012PRO

Premium Member
Nov 12, 2012
Here’s my cell 4023015704. If you get a chance give me a buzz I’d really appreciate some info about those other areas you spoke of. Cheers!

Premium Features