• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

New after market AXYS RMK parts at Haydays

xcracer

Lifetime Membership
Jan 28, 2011
Albert Lea, MN
You should post a picture of the rear of that switchback. That was really impressive looking, whether or not it will keep the sled cool is another thing....

Iceman56

Premium Member
Nov 27, 2007
Not a single turbo or supercharger kit at haydays this year???

Z

Zbroz Racing

Dec 19, 2007
Utah
www.zbrozracing.com
Rear bumper and Rack

Zbroz, any update on the new rear bumper?

Haha what a crazy time of year.. We have to first 10 production/ pre production parts in our hands now. They are all Pro RMK versions and we just welded them together yesterday and are sending them to powder coat so that we can get a few installed and capture some images for the world to see. I will do my best to get those images on the forum to show off but I know they will be available at the snow snows to see and touch as well as our website as soon as the good looking finished parts are on a machine.

After that we have about 4 weeks before the production pcs or Qty will be here welding and going out to customers.

Thank you for following up to poke me for a reminder.

longlugs

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2013
Northern Utah
I will do my best to get those images on the forum to show off

Cool, thanks. I'm holding off on my rear bumper/bag decision until I see what you guys are coming out with. I try to get my parts ordered before the masses start overwhelming manufacturers with orders.

Z

Zbroz Racing

Dec 19, 2007
Utah
www.zbrozracing.com
Bags and racks

Thats a great option for me because I really hope guys see the value in the part we are trying to produce. Ours will have a bag option which is easily removed from the rack as well, We have already pushed go on the bags with a local place here and I'm excited for those too. Eventually the bag will need to go over seas for production because of cost but for the first 100 pcs it will be a 100% made right here in Logan Utah USA. Super tough to get a quote locally that is decent for 100 and then double or tipple that number and not see any cost come out when over seas it cuts in half, sometimes I hate the world I'm forced to live in. LOL

Info pricing and images are only a week or so away from being public.

Thanks for allowing us to be an option on your purchasing and grand scheme for this season.

My personal build list is growing for my machine daily, I'm super excited to start on my build, I still live to ride....

Z

Zbroz Racing

Dec 19, 2007
Utah
www.zbrozracing.com
36" Axys A arms

Any update on when the 36" axys arms will ship

We ran into a production break down and multiple machine failures that have pushed the first batch back about 1 week more than we had expected. We will first fill Dealer Pre season orders and then any customer backorders. We had plans of shipping yesterday and today and we have all the lowers painted and boxed its just the upper A arms that have been caught up in the problems. They are #1 on the list of parts to get finished and out in those kits.

My best guess is that towards the end of next week they will be finished and going to powder coat and then the reaming process and boxed to be shipped.

Wish it was sooner but crap always happens at the worst time it seems. We feel your pain and appreciate the patience on receiving them. They look awesome and surprised us in the test jig on strength too. ;)

Hang in there we are whipping our horses from all angles.

Prayn4snow

Lifetime Membership
Nov 30, 2007
Upper Michigan & Alaska
Anyone know if Fire N Ice is gonna be doing a battery box like they have for the pro?

I asked Bikeman to make me one so I could run a lite weight battery. It worked out extremely well so they made a lot of them. There is roughly a 1pound weight reduction from the box its self. However the weight really drops with the battery their using. The new box also sheds heat fast being aluminum compared to the factory steel box. It sits next to the quick drive so anytime you can drop heat from there is a good thing IMO. This is the cheapest weight loss you can get on your sled. You can see how it looks here:http://bikemanperformance.com/snowm...s-lightweight-battery-kit-12-5lb-savings.html

906wildchild

Lifetime Membership
Sep 14, 2015
UP Michigan, Helena Mt
PRAYNFORSNOW I've followed your 800 Axys build over the last season or so and have enjoyed all the information. I recently rode the new 2019 Polaris 850 155 2.6" and really enjoyed the machine. It's amazing how far they've come with stock snowmobiles over the last few years. The thing was a beast!

If I were to begin a build on a 2019 850 what parts from your 800 build would be compatible? What do you recommend for performance and chassis protection?

Premium Features