• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Pipe anyone?

sledhead_24_7

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Jul 30, 2008
Jackson Wy
SLP has one in the works. Should be available soon.

Straight Line Performance also has one in the works.

Not sure who else

Sheetmetalfab

Lifetime Membership
Oct 5, 2010
……..
SLP is starting Line Products

Straightline Performance Inc is different company

Ummmmm, I think not.

SLP is Starting Line Products, out of Idaho Falls Idaho

Straight Line Performance is a whole other company

That horse is officially beaten. Lol

Brp makes very good pipes.

It’s like trying to improve a cr250 with a pipe.
You can move the powerband but not increase power.

P
Nov 28, 2007
Yukon Canada
Check out u tube on 850 Y pipes may just save yourself the time and money. Some guys here tried it on the 800s and was a big fat 0 gain as well, some very well respected tuners gave the thumbs down after extensive testing.

Z

Zx

Dec 12, 2009
Talked with speacilty sleds at the edmonton snow show and they are claiming 6hp on Neil's power pipes. Very nice looking product as well.

Andystoy

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2016
(Neil's) 6 hp would be nice providing it isn't peaky (narrow power band) and doesn't require additional fuel mapping. It would surprise me if BRP left 6 hp on the table in order to provide a broader power band for easier clutching. Mind you clutching hasn'the been optimal either. JMO

E
Sep 26, 2011
StonyPlain
I ran Neil’s prototype 850 pipe on my sled for most of the season last winter and it had noticeable gains compared to othet stock machines with the same clutching setup. Worth the money for performance as far as I’m concerned.

Premium Features