• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

DynoJet Powercommander V (Fuel and Boost)

Boston Racing

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Colorado Springs, CO
If we fuel comfortable with the way they run and Dynojet is able to secure the maps in the controller then yes. If not, Maybe. That why I am telling everybody its too soon to say when they will be available.

If somebody wants one and is willing to do their own mapping I can get you a controller that will work on a Silber pro today. Keep in mind you will be on your own for tuning issues.

S

Silber

Nov 26, 2007
Just to clarify any fuel solution that does not have a Silber Turbos map will void any warranties with the kit.

108snowbandit

Oct 19, 2010
What does your warranty cover Justin? I can't get a hold of you to get this turbo replaced that burns oil?.. I've called and text you with no response?
I was ok covering the cylinders and top end

E

edavis0202

Jan 11, 2012
Colorado
What does your warranty cover Justin? I can't get a hold of you to get this turbo replaced that burns oil?.. I've called and text you with no response?
I was ok covering the cylinders and top end

Me too, trying to get some info on a snowchecked kit this year someone else did and no answer...

Premium Features