• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Apex Turbo Pure Logic question

hobbes

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I have an Apex with a BD turbo on it running the new style (plugs inline with the main wire harness not the injectors) Pure Logic fuel controller and when I turn on the key I get a yellow/red light on 2 and 6 on the box. Then when it is started the green light scrolls once and then lights up the green idle light at position 1. I was under the impression that they are supposed to scroll green several times before coming to rest at idle when started. And what do the 2 and 6 lighting up mean?

I plan on calling Travis at PL tomorrow, just thought someone might have run into this before. THANKS!

R
Jan 4, 2009
not quite sure what your box is doin but the yellow is supposed to be for the needles i guess or midrange and my green light scroles across the gauge once then rests on 1 but i called pl and they where zero help on my box they able to help you? I just called them for a basic setup for bd kit with pistons and 12psi they said they had no idea! wierd

E

EZmoney

Nov 27, 2007
West coast
Hobbes... When you turn the key on as you did that is normal.. When you start your sled it will scroll through and rest on the green "cruise" mode. Your box is fine.

rc. If your running 12psi a starting point for you and this will be close to 12.5 a/f is..

green 1
yellow 1
red 2.0
blue green 3
yellow blue 5
red blue 5

Premium Features