• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Ladies boots?

M
Aug 29, 2005
Arvada, Colorado
I wear the ru outside boots with the removable liners (sz 6....I wear a ladies 7).

Tried the klims but they we just not as comfy as the ru outside boots for my feet. I have slim feet and really high arches. I wear one pair of socks. My feet always get cold but I don't have much of a problem with these boots.

You can also get extra liners to switch out if you get them wet. Only time I used them was when I wore pants without gaters and filled the boots with snow.

I have been wearing RUOutside boots for about 5 years now. They are lightweight, breath well, and keep my feet warm. Last year I upgraded to their latest model, which is like a snowboarding boot. I can't believe how light they are!

Thanks for all the suggestions and opinions everyone. How about boot sizing? I know on my Klim boots I have to get a size larger since they seem to run small. The adrenalin's don't seem to be as bad as my radium's were. Never had HMK's so I'm completely in the dark on them. I was going to do this as a x-mas gift, but may need to just bite the bullet and take her shopping:eek:

F-Bomb-I was told the yellow brings out the color of my eyes:D

If it helps you any I wear a size 8.5 in women's and the 7 Adrenaline fits me. Might try helmet outlet in CDA to have her try them on. That is the only way to know for sure. Good Luck.

Premium Features