• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

dont let your husband ride your sled.

Thread Rating
5.00 star(s)
P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
th_DSCF0098.jpg

th_DSCF0099.jpg

th_DSCF0104.jpg

th_DSCF0101.jpg

skinner put my sled 07 M8 in the bogg of eternal stench

S

Soccerd6

Nov 21, 2007
Marysville, WA
oh, my hubby wasn't allowed to TOUCH my sled.... after sending mine over a cliff 5 years ago.... I'm a little less strict now, but he gets a toungue lashing if he even starts one of mine w/out checking first - yes, I'm a biotch, but this way I've got no one to blame but myself if something goes wrong.... :)

F

foxyrmk

Nov 26, 2007
Milton-Freewater, Oregon
myspace
Ohhh I have seen the tongue lashing from Karen, lol.... but it was funny too.

I really can't say anything if I want to get my sled fixed right, besides I would get to ride his if he did something to mine.

P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah

I need someone to design a hood for me. Puff the PINK DRAGON. And she has to be mostly HOT PINK with some dark grays and light pinks :D

most of the time he rides his own but that day he was jumping off some cornices and broke his sled,

so he ask if he could just go try mine out on a hill he seen, then he saw a really big dip on the way there and thought he'd make it in to a jump,

well it was no jump it sunk my sled clean up to the handle bars!

In poop we'll every one stated laughing and talking about a green M 800 down in a cows drinking pond we'll wouldn't you know it,

it was mine nothing happened to it other then it smelt like poop the rest of the trip and every where I went I left a trail of swamp grass so every one called me swampy the rest of the trip did I mention it was a week trip ...

needless to say he don't ride my sled any more!!!! but when we got home He had to power wash it to get all the poop and cow Grass out of it what a mess

S
Feb 25, 2009
Prince George, B.C.
I will not let my hubby ride my sled UNLESS there is darn good reason!! lol I confess that I had to get my hubby to ride my sled out of one particularly sketchy area last season (sidehill for about 200 yards, straight across slope or end up down to the left for about 1000 feet to the big trees below) Other than that, he doesn't ride my sled or use it as a spare when his breaks down!!

backcountryislife

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Dumont/Breckenridge, CO
HA! My wife barely lets me touch her sled, I broke the hood on her 1000, I'm lucky if she lets me play on her new turbo at all!!! She's wised up after a few broken or bent parts because of me!

girlpowder

Premium Member
Mar 9, 2009
Utah, land of the FLUFF!!!
He can ride mine if I can ride his.;) No really, if his was broke and he wanted to get out he could definitely take mine. No question.:) I wouldn't have my sled if it weren't for my hub.:heart: Plus I know if he busted it up he would fix it or replace it as fast as he could. I just don't like it when a buddy wants to borrow it. No way hose eh...........:face-icon-small-hap

P

Puddy Tat

Oct 4, 2008
Northern, Utah
He can ride mine if I can ride his.;) No really, if his was broke and he wanted to get out he could definitely take mine. No question.:) I wouldn't have my sled if it weren't for my hub.:heart: Plus I know if he busted it up he would fix it or replace it as fast as he could. I just don't like it when a buddy wants to borrow it. No way hose eh...........:face-icon-small-hap

Thats what I think too because if he does crash it I know it will be fixed so he can take it any time, but its fun to tease him about it, But dont let him know that... And I like to watch him going up the mountain side having a blast on my baby sled, thats what he calls it because its not a 1000 like his... it all fun..

Premium Features