• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Chris Brown switches to Polaris

S

stingray719

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
stingraymods.com
they seem better the last couple years but the 11 & 12s were bad allot of them didn't make it past 3500km here all stock ones too.iam not saying this to hate on poo just what i have seen,i don't care what you ride as long as your having fun on it.i would not ride a yammi if i did not have fun on it period,if you or anybody else don't like it i couldn't care less.none of us are the same why would you want to be like everybody else.:face-icon-small-coo

What DPG meant was if you just ride around the parking lot and the kiddie flats the Polaris do fine and don't break. Here in the high country its another story.

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
"I am super excited to be partnering with Polaris. The Pro-RMK is the perfect machine to get you anywhere you want to go in the BC backcountry especially in the tight and technical trees. And the RMK Assault is purposely built for free riding, huge jumps and cliff drops. I can’t wait for the season to start and to get my riders out on these machines this season. These sleds are the lightest and easiest to ride snowmobiles on the market." says Chris Brown.

Did he ever say this for Yamaha...the turbo trail blazin photo above just doesn't evoke those emotions..Marketing aint it grand.

yes he said some of the same things & this vid shows its not the sled its the rider.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzDkb-A6xuU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ifipxsnqjpE

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
What DPG meant was if you just ride around the parking lot and the kiddie flats the Polaris do fine and don't break. Here in the high country its another story.

You just have to ignore what this I€%! is trying to say he obviously doesn't get out and ride much with this dumb statement....Anytime you wish to head north I know a few Polaris sleds that will have you wiping there azz before noon.

DPG

S

stingray719

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
stingraymods.com
Thanks again snowest. :)

View Post 09-24-2014, 01:40 PM
Remove user from ignore listcacsrx1
This message is hidden because cacsrx1 is on your ignore list.

View Post 09-24-2014, 01:53 PM
Remove user from ignore listDeep Powder Guy
This message is hidden because Deep Powder Guy is on your ignore list.

S
Jun 9, 2011
Idaho Falls
I rode with Chris Brown. He doesn't have it together like Burandt's team. How many sleds does BCA get each year from Polaris? Polaris makes a nice product. Yamaha has done little for the last 3 three to improve their sleds. By far the most reliable snowmobile engine.
Sponsors are good for some people that get on the bandwagon and buy something because other people have it. Look at all the stupid people that wait in line for a new iphone. I don't buy something because everyone else buys it. That's not for me. Plus, Chris Brown will drop another 15k into his new Polaris. If it's that good why spend more money? Burandts sled cost well over 30k.

R

rmscustom

Jun 8, 2010

Where are your vids bud? All I've seen from you are asphalt burnouts and drag racing on a trail... But yet you say your a high country king?

LoudHandle

Lifetime Membership
Apr 21, 2011
Valdez, AK
Where are your vids bud? All I've seen from you are asphalt burnouts and drag racing on a trail... But yet you say your a high country king?

Stingray719, just posted in another thread that his favorite place to ride was Grand Mesa, Colorado. Sounds like another flat land Yammi Rider to me. Especially when you couple that with his videos of dealership parking lot burnouts and the rest of his useless gum flapping comments.

B

Bacon

Nov 26, 2007
Napoleon, ND
Does anyone really base their sled buying decisions on what some paid for cake eater is riding. Most of these guys could ride any newer sled and look good. All comes down to $$$$$! Who gives the most.

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
Does anyone really base their sled buying decisions on what some paid for cake eater is riding. Most of these guys could ride any newer sled and look good. All comes down to $$$$$! Who gives the most.

Come on man don't you want to ride like Rasmussen ? Or what ever the guys name is.....Anyway free haircut & hoody if you do.

DPG

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
Come on man don't you want to ride like Rasmussen ? Or what ever the guys name is.....Anyway free haircut & hoody if you do.

DPG

i pay for my sleds,i like riding in the trees but i dont have sponsors to pay for new parts.so no i have no interest in riding like rasmussen because i cant afford too nor want too.:face-icon-small-ton:pound::pound:

R

rmscustom

Jun 8, 2010
I rode with Bret back when it was free (and still is if you know the right guys) and a few of his caliber in recent years... It's an eye opening experience as to whats possible on a sled. Stock or modded to the hilt it doesn't matter them guys are unreal. Don't kid yourself saying you don't wanna ride like them:face-icon-small-con

B

BigFish BC

Jan 27, 2005
kitimat b.c
I rode with Bret back when it was free (and still is if you know the right guys) and a few of his caliber in recent years... It's an eye opening experience as to whats possible on a sled. Stock or modded to the hilt it doesn't matter them guys are unreal. Don't kid yourself saying you don't wanna ride like them:face-icon-small-con

iam in no way bad talking him he is a amazing rider but i have no intrest in sidehilling through the trees all day.do i wish i could ride like him sure,i just like riding diff terrain all day.:face-icon-small-coo

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States

You need to come meet up some Saturday and come on the boys ride. 10 to 12 older guys like Rass. meet for breakfast before heading out to shred the backcountry......One of the reason they look so good is because for years they have been riding the same lines they can do them in there sleep.

DPG

Premium Features