• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Non Yamaha owners trolling forum?

Who thinks non Yamaha owners should be allowed to hijack our threads?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
As usual, I am just responding to something stupid someone else posted. Your buddy stingray started this one.

Now, if we want to address personal attacks and the horribly inconsistant moderation, we should invite noob on over. I am certain he has some more grammatically flawed insults slated for me. THAT, of course, it allowed because somehow he is part of the yammi cult.

The whole thing is a huge joke, and you guys are surprised when someone makes fun???

i'm here you useless donkey nut licking loser. keep your yap shut and this forum will be a helluva lot better place. there's a difference between someone having fun poking a finger at another brand of sled and someone else(you) that likes to lick his nuts thinks his comments are helpful but nobody likes you. still can't figure it out.lol and how old are you??

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I had glazed donkey nuts for lunch they were darn good.

DPG
donkey-balls6.jpg

O
Dec 6, 2007
i'm here you useless donkey nut licking loser. keep your yap shut and this forum will be a helluva lot better place. there's a difference between someone having fun poking a finger at another brand of sled and someone else(you) that likes to lick his nuts thinks his comments are helpful but nobody likes you. still can't figure it out.lol and how old are you??

Hey, thanks for making my point retard! The canadian educational system must be so proud of you.

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Hey, thanks for making my point retard! The canadian educational system must be so proud of you.

And your calling the canadian educational system down with the comments that you make. Wowza!!! lol Keep your useless comments coming grandpa. It's almost commical how a 2 year old makes you look like an absolute idiot.

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
I had glazed donkey nuts for lunch they were darn good.

DPG

LOL, Ouray likes them fresh and dangling.

Taking pokes at other brands has always been around and yes if you can't take it you shouldn't be in here. When you track ouraynutlicker's posts you can see that 90 percent of them are biased and nobody cares for his comments(or him). I'm sure behind that hairy sticky tongue of his there might be somewhat of a semipartialkindofsmallchancemaybenotwhoamikiddingokguy. I still have yet to see it. treemagnet, if you ok with his comments keep giving me negative posts cuz I love them. Makes life so much better knowing that ouray's boyfriend doesnt' like me on a forum on the interweb.lol

S

stingray719

Jan 22, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
stingraymods.com
Dude your a poser on TY you say how much $$$ you dumped into your Nytro but it still doesn't hold a candle to your 2014 M8. No where on TY are WooHooing about your Viper Mountain Build.

Dude you wake up in the morning and make chit up :rant:

DPG

And you got nuked over there for being an idiot....lol..were you surprised they have moderators? Not every forum has spineless moderators. You still mad I outed you over there?

Your posts are now smacking of desperation, you need to rachet it up some.

J

Jaynelson

Nov 26, 2007
Nelson BC
Ban everyone. Only real solution. Then no one talks about anything and no one's feelings get hurt because people don't like their sled....or hippo in this case.

cacsrx1

Premium Member
Feb 7, 2008
Highmore SD
Because it's summer Dipstick....Shouldn't you be in your garage reving your viper wondering why the temp light is on.

DPG

The "old asphalt burner" is trying to gain a performance advantage by reving a new engine in the garage and getting a really really good glaze on the cylinder walls...:tsk:

D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
The "old asphalt burner" is trying to gain a performance advantage by reving a new engine in the garage and getting a really really good glaze on the cylinder walls...:tsk:

LoL, he also wrote his own Viper Owners Manual......

Chapter IV Fuel

1. It is mandatory after each ride to empty the entire fuel system to remove the ethanol.

2. Carefully start the motor in the garage.

3. Carefully sit on the seat.

4. Increase the engines RPM to 1500 DO NOT GO BEYOND 1500 RPM . snowmobile may move suddenly.

5. Never let your eye 's of the tachometer .

6. Take extra caution by wearing your helmet and googles

7. Wear protective clothing in the event the heat temp light comes on.

8. Ethanol Fuel Can Cause Sever Damage If Allowed To Remain In Your Fuel Tank Overnight.

DPG

Last edited:
D
Nov 27, 2013
Mountain States
there NOT hippos ...just because they carry high lift jacks and have a crain follow them just in case

I'm willing to bet a round of beers that at some point during the coming winter season when he gets the Viper stuck real good in the deep powder. Assfault will be crying mama where's my M8.

Hard part will be getting him to leave the garage.

DPM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Premium Features