• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Boost It fuels my RG Twisted Turbo

Snowedunder

Premium Member
Mar 27, 2008
BC
boost it fueler

So is Niel going to be installing it for you, will you also be running a cold air intake on your OVS 1000, I have the same and am going to run the boost it, but am going to run a cold air, snorkel through the hood, really looking forward to getting on the snow this season, keep us posted as to how you end up running.

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
This is the way to go for Arctic Cat turbos with aux injectors.

Just put in 2 kits and shipped 3 more today. These rock and you will be happy. Call us or if you are in Canada get you sled to Neil and get ready!

T

Turbo Monster

Nov 26, 2007
Hinton Alberta
So is Niel going to be installing it for you, will you also be running a cold air intake on your OVS 1000, I have the same and am going to run the boost it, but am going to run a cold air, snorkel through the hood, really looking forward to getting on the snow this season, keep us posted as to how you end up running.

Neil is installing it. I figure it's his system and who know's how to install it better them him. No cold air intake yet but I want to figure something out.

B

bigtwin

Jan 16, 2008
Boost it TM 1000

was curious about this! just ordered a box for my Twisted M1000 .. hope it does the job ;)

G

Going West

Nov 30, 2007
Canada
Will these work with big bore turbos. I may be taking my 1000 TT to 1200. (still havent decided 100%) and I would love to try the boost it box. Ive never been all that happy with the pure logic setup.

Thanks.

D

doornenbal

Dec 3, 2007
Dropping mine off tomorrow .... Can't wait ! It's a 2009 m8 ovs rg turbo with full porting. I will update when complete

Vertical-Extreme

Lifetime Membership
Sep 15, 2008
Airdrie, Alberta
www.airdriejudo.ca
does the boost-it system only work with the newer style in-tank high volume fuel pump ? I' m still running the stock in-tank pump and an external high volume pump with a rising rate regulator ( circa 2009 OVS) would I have to upgrade my fuel pump system to switch to the boost-it box?

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
Stock pump flows enough LPM for a certain boost level.

More boost=more fuel.

More fuel demand=need for booster pump, booster harness, or high flow pump.

It is more of a pump question than a Boost-it question....just tryin to help.

RACINSTATION

Lifetime Membership
Jan 14, 2003
Idaho
I guess the correct answer to your question is that the Boost-it works with ANY 4 injector 2 stroke system.

Vertical-Extreme

Lifetime Membership
Sep 15, 2008
Airdrie, Alberta
www.airdriejudo.ca
Stock pump flows enough LPM for a certain boost level.

More boost=more fuel.

More fuel demand=need for booster pump, booster harness, or high flow pump.

It is more of a pump question than a Boost-it question....just tryin to help.
I need all the help I can get LOL
I'm still running a high volume pump, it's just not in-tank pump like all the turbo manufactures are using now. What was the reason that everyone went from the external pump like mine to an in tank?

Last edited:
Premium Features