• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

PsychoSled Industries?

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
So moto, when you going to tell us what this is all about? :face-icon-small-coo

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
I knew something was up when he told me in another post that he was no longer associated with OFT Racing. He didn't seem like the type to just up and walk away for anything unless he had another plan. I wish him well with this new endeavor.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I don't think he is "quite" ready to spill the beans.

But hang in there.

He has some NEWS to share.....:face-icon-small-coo:face-icon-small-coo

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
1PsychoSnowSPNoBkGrdMED.jpg

http://psychosled.com/

bholmlate

Premium Member
Dec 3, 2009
Reno, Nevada
Hey Christopher

Thanks for the link to the cool graphic :face-icon-small-ton HeHe so much for instant gradification Dammitt!!!

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
The graphic is cool enough.
But just wait till you see what he plans on selling.......:face-icon-small-coo:face-icon-small-coo

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
PsychoSled Industries - Insane Sled Products. Featuring Timbersled Mountain Tamers, Barkbusters, Yamaha Nytro steering relocation, rail extensions, tunnel extensions, billet wheels, Tethers, Moto-R Kill, roll over valves, Yamaheaters, and more.

We are also a dealer for the Skinz Concept light weight Yamaha Nytro front suspension, and Skinz Airframe running boards.

We offer the very best in aftermarket products for your sled, as well as other top name parts including: Timbersled, Curve Industries Skis, Roest, Four Stroke Solutions LLC, Yamaheater, Mountain Addiction, Skinz Protective Gear light weight Nytro parts, Pro Armor parts, Fox Racing, ZBroz Racing, Mountain Fit Hoods, Mo-flow Ventilation, and much more!

M

MotoPsycho

Jan 4, 2008
Wyoming
PsychoSled.com
Nothin' like stealing source code from a guys site... way to go geek!

I assure you, what is in print on "Al Gore's Internets" won't hold a candle to all of the stuff PsychoSled will offer in the very near future...

How'z about a Nytro fuel control that will werk with the same map at sea level as it does at 10K? Plug and ride - screw the tuning? It just might go between 2 and 4 stroke applications... plug and play - 1 map, no tuning. Amazing. Must too be good to be true...

Billet, components, electronics, problem solving solutions... just good stuff that makes sense and werks.

How insane is your sled? I know what I build is stoopid nuts - and werks flawlessly.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Nothin' like stealing source code from a guys site... way to go geek!
That wasn't in your source code.
You had it published for all to see in the header bar on the tab.
If you hold your mouse over the tab, that text displays! :face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
How'z about a Nytro fuel control that will werk with the same map at sea level as it does at 10K? Plug and ride - screw the tuning? It just might go between 2 and 4 stroke applications... plug and play - 1 map, no tuning. Amazing. Must too be good to be true..

Now that THAT CAT is out of the bag.

I can't wait to bolt that bad boy onto Nytrocity!~

design_for_mankind-2010-11-01-at-10.00.45-PM-412x480.jpg

M

MotoPsycho

Jan 4, 2008
Wyoming
PsychoSled.com
That wasn't in your source code.
You had it published for all to see in the header bar on the tab.
If you hold your mouse over the tab, that text displays! :face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

Ummm.... still derived from source code... Hence the impeccable SEO stats!

Do you still need goodies? I was led to believe you had given up for the year...

Premium Features