• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Newer version BCA MtnPro Vest fit

Frosted Flakes

Lifetime Membership
Jan 11, 2011
Most corrupt state in the union
I got my new MtnPro vest and I don’t know if it fits right? I got the M/L size orange one. It fits with plenty of room, but the front seems up pretty high. The sides wrap around the my waist fine and portects my sides down at my natural waist line, but the front is about 3 fingers higher then my naval. I just feel the front part of the vest is to short. I’m 6’ tall and weigh 225#’s. How does everyone else fit?

blastco2

Lifetime Membership
Dec 27, 2012
se idaho
It covers your ribs?
I got my new MtnPro vest and I don’t know if it fits right? I got the M/L size orange one. It fits with plenty of room, but the front seems up pretty high. The sides wrap around the my waist fine and portects my sides down at my natural waist line, but the front is about 3 fingers higher then my naval. I just feel the front part of the vest is to short. I’m 6’ tall and weigh 225#’s. How does everyone else fit?

Sent from my SM-T700 using Tapatalk

t300

Lifetime Membership
Oct 30, 2009
Manitoba
OP - I’m similar size and got the same m/l. Did you try on the larger one? For what it’s worth the larger one was way too big for me, I had no movement in it.

Premium Features