• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2 strokes complete standalone ecu for t-m8 and t-m1000

Thread Rating
4.00 star(s)
V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
quick update: our final production ECU are in store now! mapping on push turbo(tial kit) starts next week and couple weeks later we will release the ECU to the public. A limited 100 ECU production for this year and most are going to Push turbo, so you may contact ken(push turbo), Jeff(dakota performance) or ward brown(brown's leisure world(canada)) to get your hands on one of those limited production ECU.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
quick update: our final production ECU are in store now! mapping on push turbo(tial kit) starts next week and couple weeks later we will release the ECU to the public. A limited 100 ECU production for this year and most are going to Push turbo, so you may contact ken(push turbo), Jeff(dakota performance) or ward brown(brown's leisure world(canada)) to get your hands on one of those limited production ECU.

Just in time to have hanging around in the bottom of the fishing tackle box...

B

Bacon

Nov 26, 2007
Napoleon, ND
sorry, i don't get the meaning of that expression....what does it mean?

It means he has nothing better to do than put down a product that he knows nothing about. I can't understand why many people on here are worried about this ecu. If you can't afford it or don't want to use it, then just be quite and let the people that want it get it. Why bash a product that you know nothing about. This ecu wil be a kicka$$ product.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
not bashing it at all...love what they are doing..just saying that by the time it makes it to market i just may be fishing instead of sledding....it was supposed to be ready Dec 15 (the m8 ecu) according to what i have been following....

"starts next week and couple weeks later we will release the ECU to the public. A limited 100 ECU production for this year and most are going to Push turbo"

so feb release..min.....im gone for end march /apr...so like i said...its going to be in the bottom of my fishing tackle box..

Last edited:
B

Bacon

Nov 26, 2007
Napoleon, ND
Sorry, misunderstood you. I guess sometimes we have to wait for some of these aftermarket products. It seems to be the nature of the beast. There will only be 100 out anyway, so most people won't get one even if they want one.

m8magicandmystery

Lifetime Membership
Jan 20, 2008
Yukon
well they will be ramped up for an early start next season for the rush that is likely to happen so all will work out in the end..

Premium Features