• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I'm not a push turbo guy- but very cool

smoking_powerstroke

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 7, 2007
North Dakota
I wish Branix would update us. I can understand the fact that he might need more time than originally thought, problems appear. HOWEVER, keeping potential buyers completely in the dark is not a good thing. I really (and I stress REALLY) wanted one of his stand alones, but right now it looks like I will just push that idea off an entire year.

smoking_powerstroke

Lifetime Membership
Premium Member
Dec 7, 2007
North Dakota
They fried the ecu first day bad ground. That was the prototype the 2500 production one will be done in a week. so still hope just not as soon as we hoped.

Wait a minute the production until is going to cost $2500?!?! Initially the range I was giving was $1300-$2000.

V

Vi-PEC Powersports

Aug 17, 2011
CANADA
They fried the ecu first day bad ground. That was the prototype the 2500 production one will be done in a week. so still hope just not as soon as we hoped.

let's be realistic, no one will get Branix ecu before mid-end of january(2 strokes) that is for sure and this is in the best case scenario. the hardware is supposely ready(still need few changes) but software when tested will bring lots of glitches and a lot of programation will be needed.....when new software are being programmed, it takes a lot of hours testing before you get all bugs out.

mmsports

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Preston, Idaho
hubsperformance.com
expectations

I did not expect to sell any of the ecu's this year.I hope to get some kits on the snow with out ecu just fuel management. I will not do the pc5 thing I have one of them new sitting on my shelf no confidences in it to use it and were as I can not tune it on the hill with out computer I will probably not use it.

let's be realistic, no one will get Branix ecu before mid-end of january(2 strokes) that is for sure and this is in the best case scenario. the hardware is supposely ready(still need few changes) but software when tested will bring lots of glitches and a lot of programation will be needed.....when new software are being programmed, it takes a lot of hours testing before you get all bugs out.

Last edited:
Premium Features