• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

Which skis to upgrade to on my Nytro, Simmons Gen III ?

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I keep hoping to see the UPS driver come up with a long thin box in his hands!:face-icon-small-hap:face-icon-small-hap

ust421

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Bemidji, MN
Yeah mine have not made it yet. And the bad thing is i never received a tracking number. Not to happy about that, but i guess they will get here when they get here. prolly after my trip out west. Leaving the 28th.....

noob

Lifetime Membership
Nov 26, 2007
Yeah mine have not made it yet. And the bad thing is i never received a tracking number. Not to happy about that, but i guess they will get here when they get here. prolly after my trip out west. Leaving the 28th.....

it will be nip and tuck if they come by then. I think they started pounding skiis out monday or tuesday of this week. with the holidays hopefully mid week coming up we might see them.

ust421

Lifetime Membership
Nov 27, 2007
Bemidji, MN
Nope just talked with Simmons and we prolly will not see them till the second week in Jan. Good thing they pulled my money when they shipped huh...... Not real happy about that. I understand year end taxes and all but come on...

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
I am sure there is a long story associated with why they are having all the delays in production. These guys have been at this for a few years now so I am sure they know their way around the manufacturing process.

christopher

Staff member
Lifetime Membership
Nov 1, 2008
Rigby, Idaho
Word has it that 13 pair of skis shipped out of the factory yesterday.
Production and delivery are finally under way!

Premium Features