• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

I am feeling sick cough, cough

C
Nov 26, 2007
Maple Valley WA
I will check....very possible

Dean, I will check tomorrow (Tues), It may be very possible. I haven't rode with you since the very first ride of the year at Gold Creek, then lunch in North Bend. I want to see you on that new Dragon..

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
it's on like Donkey Kong, gonna be stellar with new snow and sun

ohhhhhhhhhh............can't wait

who else is comming

DD

cough, cough.... I don't think I am feeling very well...cough... on Wednesday......cough...cough.

Will have to see what the doctor says.;)

S

Soccerd6

Nov 21, 2007
Marysville, WA
chit, chit, chit, chit!!!! It was snowing like a mutha when I left monday and I was bemoaning the fact that it'll all be tracked up by the time I return Friday night.............. :(

ya'll have fun - post pix so I can live vicariously through you...... :)

D

Duvall Dean

Nov 8, 2003
Wenatchee, Wa.
I think I busted my apendix or sumthing....not feeling very well at all. Doc says its the low altitude sickness so it looks like I'll have to spend the day up high somewhere. I'm in.

Rt

sounds like you need emergency surgury on wed. am to me. I will call you
later today and confirm your appt.

DD

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
DD..You already tried calling Dave and you think anyone else is going to answer your calls?

No worries Karen, I'm with you....looking at pictures and earning a living...:mad:

Wow, breaking out the mad smilie. I have never seen this side of you. lol

Y
Nov 26, 2007
north bend, wa
Wow, breaking out the mad smilie. I have never seen this side of you. lol

And you think it's funny.....:(:face-icon-small-con

I only commited to this sales job because I heard sales people didn't work and it was fine up until now......:confused: I guess I need to address my addictions....4 days of bar time until this gig is done, then back on the snow:beer;:beer;:beer;

M
Dec 22, 2007
You guys are way too funny.. Can a little old man on a 600 ride with you? Never been to Baker but it looks awsome

ruffryder

Lifetime Membership
Aug 14, 2002
That sooooooooo sucks... I don't know what's worse: not being able to go or thinking you can and bagging out... arrrrrghhhhh!!!

A little night ride to get your fix??? :p

Yah, how early do you want to start, I can/will go whenever...

Premium Features