• Don't miss out on all the fun! Register on our forums to post and have added features! Membership levels include a FREE membership tier.

2011 M8 SnoPro 153

C
Oct 13, 2017
Selah, WA
I am selling my 2011 M8 with a 153" power claw track. This is the snow check model so it has the Fox Float shocks. My mother inlaw bought it new and put the easiest 1800 trail miles you can do on it. I bought it from her in 2014 and put a SLP stage 3 kit on it. Since then I have only put 300 miles on it. We put new pistons in it when we did the kit just because we had it all apart, there was nothing wrong with them and I still have the originals. Super super clean sled, original a arms even and no cracks in the hood at all, I think it's even the original windshield. The stage 3 kit is just porting, polishing the head and cylinders, and a can all done by SLP. Don't have enough time to ride anymore and it's to good of a sled to let it just sit around. I also have a cover for it. It has always been stored indoors. $4500 obo. Willing to travel some to help with delivery. 509-406-6418 text for pictures, they are too large to upload it says.

Premium Features